Which hotel in Jaipur falls in the category of kingship?
Home : Travel: You are here
Unless you watch the insider of the hotel, it will not be possible to get the idea if really the kings lived in this hotel in the past. Just watch this amazing photo gallery of 50 photos to get the complete picture of the insider of the hotel. There are 79 rooms and stunningly restored suites at Rambagh Palace, which were the chambers of the former Maharaja. This could be the most peaceful and enticing place for honeymoon in India though it's very much on the expensive side. Check current prices at booking.com
Major Attractions to watch and enjoy:
1) Rich marble floors
2) Rajasthani Artwork and sheer fabrics
3) Rich silks and tall draped curtains
4) Delicate mirror and stonework
5) Play Polo on elephant back like kings did it
6) Private Tent for high romance with torch light
7) Jiva Spa therapies of ancient regal India
8) Regal Indian love swings
9) Romantic era - traditional rugs
10) Royal pennants and glowing chandeliers at night
11) Great bathing experience with circular showers with cold stormy rain and warm tropical rain in the Jiva Spa
12) Watching peacocks (national bird of India) at Rambagh Palace is joy giving.
13) Explore the forts and palaces of Jaipur in a car from Maharaja's own vintage collection.
14) In food, experience the exotic array of dishes chosen from the carefully studied cuisines of the royal houses of India along with vintage wines.
15) Classical music and warm welcome at entrance according to Indian tradition.
16) Enjoy the ornamental gardens arranged in brilliant symmetry.
17) Enjoy the game of mini golf as well
1) Satellite Television
3) Internet excess through Wi Fi
4) Dual line phones with voicemail
5) On call personal butler
6) Tea and Coffee Maker
7) Hair Drier
8) Private Bar
9) Sewing Kit on Request
10) 24 hr in-room dining
11) Housekeeping service every 24 hrs
12) Choice of smoking and non-smoking rooms
13) Hangers for your clothes
14) Daily morning newspaper delivery
15) Spa and fitness center
16) Indoor and outdoor swimming pools according to season
To read the reviews of people who already stayed at Rambagh please visit tripadvisor.in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani ( Find me on Google+ )