What if Rahu is in 9th house for a Gemini Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Home : Vedic Astrology: Rahu in 9th house for all ascendants: You are here
1) You see there are people who are obsessed about growing the network of their website by adding more and more content to the website and also getting links (support from other websites in the form of a backlink) from other websites so that they can rank better in Google and get more and more natural traffic from search engines like Google. Such people usually have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and their Saturn you will also find in the 9th house itself.
This is because the sign of Aquarius represents a large collectivity or audience (public) and over the internet, you interact with a large audience through your website or youtube channel. So, this placement also holds true for people who are obsessed about making more and more youtube videos to grow their subscribers and income as the sign of Aquarius represents networking. Jupiter of such people is often found in the first house in the sign of Gemini and Mercury, lord of the first house, again in the 9th house along with Rahu and Saturn.
2) There are also people who are given leadership or an authoritative position in a company or an organization and utilizing that position they serve the employees of a company and that is their main job (employee management). Such a thing often happens in large organizations where there are hundreds and thousands of employees working for the organization. Such people (having a leadership position in a company) also usually have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house but their Saturn (lord of 9th house) will then be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 8th house as the sign of Capricorn is all about status and leadership and management (giving orders by acquiring the throne).
But this placement is also found in the birth chart of a major general who commands 10,000 to 15,000 soldiers under his belt as 8th house is meant for such people only as 8th house is the house of war and fights which the military people have to deal with all the time.
Also there are many large manufacturing companies who manufacture chemicals or medicines or iron or steel or coal or petroleum or clothing or engineering, etc and the person who is in the leadership position of such a company and doing the job of managing the employees of the company then he may also have this same placement of Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and Saturn in the sign of Capricorn in the 8th house. The location of Jupiter in the birth chart will tell what kind of company this is. You may also be into recruitment with this placement.
3) Also, you see there are people like teachers and professors in school, colleges, coaching centers and universities where they represent the audience at large which are generally their students or clients. Such people also have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and their Saturn (lord of 11th house) is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 7th house.
They are obsessed about interacting with their students or customers and giving them the knowledge they ask for. Such interaction with the public or masses is what the sign of Aquarius represents as when Rahu is in Aquarius it also has an aspect on Gemini and Libra in 1st and the 5th house and all these 3 are air signs which means interaction with the masses for giving knowledge or information as 1st, 5th and 9th (where there is an aspect of Rahu) are all of the knowledge. A person like Sandeep Maheswari is also a good example as he interacts with the young generation a lot and tries to resolve their problems through psychology.
But there are also people like sports commentators who are also obsessed about giving the knowledge of what everything is happening in the game to the masses and such people also often have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and Saturn in the 7th house.
4) There are also sportsmen who play in a collectivity such as a football, cricket, and hockey, and such teams are also represented by the sign of Aquarius as teams are nothing but a network circle of people which the sign of Aquarius represents. Such people may also have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house while Saturn being placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 6th house as 6th house is the house competition and Scorpio is sudden ups and downs which is always there in sports. But Mars must also be placed in the sign of Gemini in the first house for cricket, in the sign of Sagittarius (7th house) for football and the sign of Capricorn (8th house) for hockey. But Mercury must also be in the 6th house in the sign of Scorpio. Gemini represents skills of hands and Sagittarius represents the skills of legs or thighs.
5) You know there are also people who are obsessed about knowing about other people who are at some higher position or higher posts such as film stars, politicians, sports players, industrialists, etc. So they go to these people and take their interview with one-to-one interaction (Libra) and upload the interview to either their website or their youtube channel or present the interview through some TV channel. Such people may also have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and their Saturn will most probably be found in the 5th house in the sign of Libra as 5th house represents the people in the film and sports arena.
6) There are also people who are working on the corner of the streets to serve the masses or the public and when you serve the public it is a social work represented by the sign of Aquarius. Social work doesn't always mean it has to be a free service. It simply means serving the public whom you don't know personally. What a mechanic does? He serves the public by helping them with the repairing of their vehicle if there is any problem in the vehicle.
There are also similar people such as who provides repairing of bicycles and repairing of household products such as air conditioners, coolers, refrigerators, furniture, electric and electronic items, clothing, food service, etc. All these people work with their hands and they actually do physical work and serve the public and such work is represented by the sign of Virgo as they provide a service which the Virgo sign represents. Such people may also have their Rahu in the sign of Aquarius in the 9th house and 9th house lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 4th house as 4th house represents conveniences of life such as home, vehicle, etc.
7) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Leo in the 3rd house then here this placement is found in people who are in the customer care in the fun and entertainment world such as people who provide cinema tickets to the customers in a cinema hall. Also, people who are in customer care for online fun and entertainment related websites (such as bookmyshow.com) are also seen from this placement.
People who read the news on sports or run a website of sports over the internet can also be seen from this placement as Leo represents fun and entertainment and sports is also fun and 3rd house is writing and announcing and communicating. Also, the security guard who checks for the cinema ticket while you enter the cinema hall can also be seen from this placement. But the native could also become a good artist if Venus is also placed along with Saturn in the 3rd house in the sign of Leo.
8) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 2nd house then here this placement is mostly found in people who are into the business of clothing, luxury items, food, finance, etc.
9) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 1st house then these are the people who want to transform the world through their writing. They are mostly journalists who write for different publications whether online or offline. But they could also be the writers of novels, poems, scripts, songs, poetry, etc.
10) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 12th house then this placement is meant for those who are into software development, app development, web development, programming, designing, mobile designing, arts, crafts, painting, beauty, fashion, modeling, etc
11) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Aries in the 11th house then this placement is often found in the birth chart of people who work as a cook in a company or some business. But policemen and sportsmen are also seen from this placement. Here you may also abuse people with your speech and may get into trouble as Saturn is debilitated here. Saturn here also restricts the aggression of the person to speak in the public if Saturn is truly debilitated and there is no "Neech Bhang Raj Yog" occurring. But this is also the placement for those people who are serving the public on the streets such as vehicle drivers, road makers, construction workers, factory workers, etc. This placement involves a lot of physical work.
12) If Rahu is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and if Saturn (lord of 9th house) is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 10th house then this placement can be seen in people who are vehicle or truck drivers and engaged in a long-distance journey to carry the passengers or for logistics purposes. You might have also heard about Kanwar Yatra where devotees of Shiva take a long-distance pilgrimage on foot and they travel for so many days on foot to finally reach Haridwar, the final destination. Such kind of people also has this placement of 9th lord Saturn in the 10th house in Pisces. Pisces actually represents far off places.
Also, there are people who are involved in cross-country race and road trips and such people also have this placement.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani)