What if Rahu is in 9th house for a Leo Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Home : Vedic Astrology: Rahu in 9th house for all ascendants: You are here
1) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 8th house then here this placement is often found in people who have a very flexible body and such people often go into athletics such as swimming, high jump, gymnastics, long jump, martial arts, skiing, skating, triple jump, dance, etc. Mars is energy within us and when Mars is placed in the sign of Pisces it gives us spiritual energy within us as Pisces is a sign of spirituality. Spiritual energy gives great strength and flexibility in the body as this is the energy of the kundalini located in the dormant state in every human being.
Also, 8th house is of sudden ups and downs and when you do high jump or swimming and other sports I mentioned above there is a lot of sudden ups and downs. You cannot do a high jump or long jump unless you jump up and down which the 8th house represents. Also, when you do skiing it is done on the ice which is also represented by the sign of Pisces and it also involves sudden ups and downs. Similarly, swimming is done in water and deep seawater is represented by the sign of Pisces and there is also a lot of ups and downs in swimming.
2) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 7th house then here this placement is often found in people who travel a lot to make business deals with new people as they want to grow their business customers. It may also be that you are working for a company and your main job is to find new customers by traveling to different places. Also, these could be the journalists who travel to the places where incidents have occurred and their main job is to collect all the information from the spot and present it to the news agency for publication (whether online or offline). Or they might have interviewed someone and trying to get that interview published in the media. Mars in the sign of Aquarius in the 7th house makes the person very active in the public.
There are also people who visit different businesses and get all the information of their business and also interview the owner or staff of the business and make a video of that interview and then publish it on youtube to make money from their youtube channel. Such people may also have their Mars in the sign of Aquarius in the 7th house with Rahu in the sign of Aries in the 9th house. Smart ideas youtube channel is a good example of that.
But there are also people who are active in the public in one way or the other and even many of them travel to different countries or different cities to get information or photos (of historical places) for their website and then publish it on their website or youtube channel. Such people may also have this placement of Rahu and Mars.
Also, there are people who are working over the internet to build backlinks for their website to rank it higher in Google. Such people may also have this placement as building backlinks is nothing but networking which the sign of Aquarius represents.
3) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 6th house then here Mars could make the native very competitive as Mars is competition and 6th house is also of enemies and competitions. Such placement is often found in the birth chart of sportsmen. Here Mars is exalted and so it will be hard for anyone to defeat this person in the competition unless his Saturn is debilitated in the sign of Aries.
In olden days this placement was found in worriers who used to conquer other people's kingdom through war and fight but nowadays it is mostly sports. Capricorn is actually a sign of status so you fight for the status here. If you want to be the no.1 in a race you have to run fast and be competitive and get your status of no.1, no.2 or no.3 position as only these 3 positions matter most in athletics. If you want to win in sports that is also a question of status which the sign of Capricorn represents.
4) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house then this placement can make you travel a lot for pilgrimages as 5th house is 9th from the 9th house and anything 9th is a long-distance journey. But you could also be a spiritual guru, teacher or a priest or a Chartered Accountant or a Lawyer or someone in the legal or law field.
Someone who serves God on behalf of the public by worshipping God is also seen from this placement. Here the native may be very active in religious activities. A stuntman is also seen from this placement especially if Jupiter is placed in the 5th house itself and Saturn is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Scorpio. But high jumpers and long jumpers can also be seen and athletics and sportspeople in general.
5) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 4th house then surgical doctors (especially a heart surgeon) are often seen from this placement especially if Saturn and Mercury are also placed in the 4th house along with Mars. Saturn in the sign of Scorpio does a surgery especially if Mars is also placed along with it which is already there. People who are into research and investigation to find the truth about something are also seen from this placement. Engineers and mechanics are also seen from this placement.
People who are involved in the repairing and engineering of household electronic items such as air conditioners, coolers, washing machine, mobile phones, telephones, watches and all other means of communication are also seen from this placement. People in the manufacturing of clothing, food, etc are also seen from this placement.
6) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Libra in the 3rd house then many people who are in the customer care in some company or the government are seen from this placement. Usually, their job is to handle the queries of the customers or the public such as people in the railway inquiry, etc.
7) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 2nd house then there is a free food service called Langar (in Sikhism) which is being carried out by many people and such people usually have this placement. In general, people working in non-profit organizations usually have this placement.
People who provide loan to other people to gain from interest are also seen from this placement. You may also be into medical law with this placement. Health care practitioners and fitness trainers are also seen from this placement. People involved in food competitions and finance competitions may also have this placement.
8) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Leo in the 1st house then here you could be a professor of law or someone in the government in the field of law and legal services. You could also be a teacher of finance or a financial advisor or into the insurance of home and vehicles. You could also be a stockbroker or a Chartered Accountant with this placement.
You could also be in performing arts, dramatic arts, acting, etc with this placement as Leo is a sign of creativity. But this placement can also make a native very sexual in love and romance as Leo is a sign of love and romance and Mars is sexuality. But this placement could also make you put your efforts in sports and also you may be involved in ancient texts such as astrology and numerology and Mahabharata and Ramayana and Bhagvat Gita etc. In other words, a spiritual or a religious Guru is also seen from this placement.
9) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 12th house then here Mars is debilitated as Mars is considered debilitated in the sign of Cancer unless there is a Neech Bhang Raj Yog occurring. If Mars is truly debilitated then you may cheat people in foreign countries from behind the scenes as debilitated Mars makes you immoral in some way. You may also get a disease related to sex with this placement of Mars. But if Mars is not debilitated then such people go into spiritual healing as 12th house is of spirituality and Cancer is a sign of nurturing.
But you may also provide food service in a foreign country or from behind the scenes such as through a website. But you could also be a cook with this placement in some hospital or jail or asylum or even in a military camp. Doctors and nurses and medicine men are also seen from this placement. You may also provide your service to a multinational company with this placement. You could also work in a non-profit organization with this placement of Mars in the 12th house.
10) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 11th house then here the Leo ascendant native could be very aggressive in driving vehicles and there is also a chance of an accident with this placement as Mars is here seated 8th from the 4th house (as Mars also rules 4th house) and anything 8th involve risks and emergencies. If Saturn and Rahu both, at the same time, are aspecting the 3rd house from the transit and if the 3rd house lord's period is also running then an accident is likely. People who are into car race or bike race sports are often seen from this placement and this act itself is quite dangerous.
Also, such placement may make you change your home or vehicles a lot with the same reason that 4th lord Mars is placed 8 places away and anything 8th is also transformation. Such people also communicate with the public (11th house) in an aggressive manner as Mars shows aggression in a speech in the sign of communication > Gemini. Usually, these are politicians and social workers. Also, people who play sports which require skills of hands such as basketball, volleyball, cricket, rugby, tennis, etc are also seen from this placement of Mars as the energy of Mars is now going on hands in the sign of Gemini.
11) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 10th house then here either you may get a degree from foreign land or you can get the work from foreign country as 9th house (of foreign education) lord is seated in the 10th house of profession and degree. Here it could also mean that you may work from home as your 4th lord, Mars, is placed in the 10th house of work.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani)