What if Rahu is in 5th house for a Sagittarius Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Home : Vedic Astrology: Rahu in 5th house: You are here
1) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Pisces then this is the best placement to have to go in sports and athletics. Just think of a swimmer. He is applying his energy (on his physical body) in swimming inside the water and the sign of Pisces represents the deep water. So swimmers are often seen from this placement as Mars is energy within us and when Mars is in the sign of Pisces it means applying your physical energy inside the water which swimmers or people who do scuba diving or those who research in the sea usually do. But this is not always so and you could even apply your energy in other sports too.
In general, when Mars is placed in the sign of Pisces it can make your body very flexible like a fish as the sign of Pisces also represents a fish. So this kind of body is also good for sports like gymnastics or martial arts or any other sports where the flexibility of the body is required. For example, some people can flip their body upside down and this is what Mars in Pisces can also do but exactly what the 'Mars in Pisces' can make you will depend on the location of the lord of Pisces, Jupiter, in the birth chart.
In general, Mars in Pisces is extremely good and such people are even capable of reaching to the national or international level sports. Pisces is spiritual energy and so here the energy (as Mars is energy) becomes spiritual and spiritual energy has great strength. The native could also become a great high jumper or long jumper or even a pole vault jumper if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 12th house with Mars in the 4th house and Rahu in the 5th house for a Sagittarius Ascendant. This is because Scorpio is a sign of ups and downs and in jumping, this is what it is involved.
Also, Mars is Pisces people are very spiritual in sex which means they don't lose their energy in sex and they preserve it in their body and this, in turn, gives them great strength. Often these people are Brahmachari (practice celibacy). The spiritual energy in them helps them to control their sexual desires (especially after marriage) and such people are not slaves of their sexual desires like normal human beings. Such people also produce good children, with great strength, if they marry.
2) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 3rd house in the sign of Aquarius then this placement is often found in the birth chart of Sagittarius Ascendant people who provide internet services through their cable or optical fiber networks (MAN) in different cities or towns or at different places within the same city or town. This is because 3rd house is the house of communication and the sign of Aquarius represents networking.
But network engineers can also be seen from this placement who make use of LAN to connect computers with each other in a network. Many organizations use such networks to share data and files across the network to work in an integrated and collective way to make the work more productive by the use of computer networks. Mars is a natural engineer and so Mars placed in the sign of Aquarius may work in creating networks whether the network is digital or even if it is a verbal communication network (such as election campaigns and public speeches). People engaged in telecommunication networking may also be seen from this placement.
Motivational speakers (such as political leaders) are most commonly seen from this placement especially if Mars and Mercury both are placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 3rd house with Rahu still in the 5th house for a Sagittarius Ascendant. These could also be the speakers online such as people representing the masses or the public through their youtube videos. Vivek Bindra is a good example of that. People who are making networks of their website over the internet can also be seen from this placement.
There are also people who are working in the telecommunication companies and the wire and cable manufacturing companies and those may also have this placement. A good example could be of a telephone lineman and an electrician and people working underground to establish cable lines for communication facility. But engineers are also seen from this placement as Mars is a natural engineer and sign of Aquarius represents all the latest technology.
3) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 2nd house in the sign of Capricorn then Mars here is exalted and such Mars is extremely good for sports or if you want to work in police or military. Also, 2nd house is the house of enjoyment and since Mars is placed in the 2nd house it means enjoyment through sports competitions and leisure activities as Mars itself is the significator of sports as Mars is energy and sports is not possible if Mars is weak.
Also, if you see the sign of Taurus, sign of enjoyment and pleasure, rules the 6th house for a Sagittarius ascendant and this shows these people enjoy competitions, arguments, fights, as the 6th house represents all these things and that is the reason I said these people could also join military or police if their Mars is placed in the 2nd house of enjoyment.
The thing is the sign of Capricorn (where Mars is placed) is a sign of status and in sports when you win you get the status of no.1 or no.2 or no.3 (especially in athletics) or you just win and get the status. Also, if Mars is placed in the sign of Capricorn but in the Nakshatra of Dhanistha then this could also make the native good player of musical instruments like drum or tabla as 2nd house is of enjoyment and 5th house is of creativity where Rahu is placed.
4) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Sagittarius then such people may be physically very active in exploring the world as Sagittarius is a sign of exploring the world for knowledge. You may find such people very active in traveling to acquire knowledge and meet people of different ethnic groups. These are world travelers and explorers.
They often travel to know about historical structures and monuments in different countries or their own country. They are the ones who want to know and study the behavior and characteristics of different plants and animals in the jungle. Many of these are also the hunters who kill animals to get their meat and skin as the skin of animals is used to make many products and goods which the human beings consume such as leather, fur, yarn, wool, honey, silk, etc. They are interested in studying birds, fish, reptiles, mammals, amphibians, insects, etc. Also, they go to jungles to extract medicines from the planets such as the herbalists.
But if Mars is placed in the sign of Sagittarius but in the Nakshatra of Mula then those people are not interested in anything as mentioned above. These people are more interested into the investigation to find the truth such as detectives, investigative journalists, crime scene investigators, theft, kidnapping and fraud investigators such as policemen, identity theft investigators, lawyers, background checkers, etc. This is because Jupiter or the sign of Sagittarius represents the law and truthfulness and so when Mars is placed in this sign it becomes aggressive or active to find the hidden truth for criminal justice. Also, people who fight for their religion may also be seen from this placement as Mars is a soldier who fights for the king or justice.
5) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 12th house in the sign of Scorpio then this placement is often found in people who are work in chemical factories or deals with hazardous products and materials. People working in the petroleum and coal industry may also have this placement. Also, people who work at petrol pumps may also find this placement in their horoscope.
People working with pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, fertilizers, crackers, and insecticides are also good examples of this placement as all these are also hazardous materials which the sign of Scorpio represents. Electrical power-line installer & repairer, flight engineers, fishers and fishing workers, construction workers, iron and steelworkers, underwater welder or welder in general, logger, microchip manufacturer, oil rig worker, snake milker, miners, emergency medical technician, civil engineers, firefighters, grounds maintenance workers, surgeons, surgical technologists, customs inspectors, dentists, hunters, etc may also have this placement.
Here are 32 more jobs involving risks and dangers and you could also pursue these if your Mars is in Scorpio in 12th house. Also, people involved in cooking may also be seen as cooking involves fire which is also a risk. There are also professions which people do secretly by hiding such as the business of drugs and such professions can also be seen from this placement.
6) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 11th house in the sign of Libra then here the native may get obsessed about threatening the public who is not following the government rules and regulations (or protesting against the government) and such people are usually policemen, military, traffic police, lawyers, etc as Libra is a sign of bringing peace and harmony and resolving disputes. Sports referees are also seen from this placement as they are aggressive in resolving the differences between the competitors or opponents in the game.
This placement is also meant for people who are into conflict resolution professions such as human resources managers as mediating disputes between employees is part of their duty. There are also people such as assistant principals who also have to resolve conflicts between students in a school. People with a degree of law such as arbitrators, mediators, conciliators, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists, ombudsman, union representatives, fact-finders, diplomats, restorative justice, etc are also seen from this placement.
There are also insurance or other types of claims > examiners, adjusters, appraisers or investigators and these may also be seen from this placement. This is because all these professions involve conflict resolution. Here is a big list of more professions related to resolving conflicts.
7) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 10th house in the sign of Virgo then this placement is often found in Sagittarius Ascendant people who are social activists. These are the people who fight for the human or civil rights such as racial discrimination, equal rights for women, poverty, freedom from slavery, health care for children, country or land freedom, rights of a citizen, etc. You can find more here > about civil and political rights. People like Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King, etc are good examples of social activists. Here is a big list of people who were humanitarians and fought for human rights.
Usually, lawyers, judges, political leaders, social workers, saints, etc are seen from this placement as they are the ones who fight for the rights of people. People in the health care industry such as doctors and healers are also seen from this placement. These are usually the doctors working in the government hospitals as 10th house represents higher authorities such as the government.
However, people who are in sports and athletics are most commonly seen from this placement as Virgo is also a sign of competitions and 10th house is 6th from the 5th house of sports which means it is also a house of sports competitions. Also, people who are fitness trainers and also who are into the manufacturing of medical equipment can also be seen from this placement as 10th house is also the house of manufacturing.
8) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Leo then this placement could make the native very sexual as Mars represents our sexuality and Leo is a sign of love and romance and also 5th house is of love and romance where Rahu is seated. Here you may also fall in love with your guru or teacher in school or college as 9th house represents our gurus and teachers. If 7th lord Mercury is also seated along with Mars in the 9th house then you could even marry someone who could be your colleague during your higher education as 9th house is also of higher education and 7th house lord represents your spouse or sexual partner.
This placement is most commonly found in people who are stage performers as 9th house is 5th from the 5th house and anything 5th is fun and entertainment. So 9th is also the house when you move to > far off or distant places whether different cities or different countries for a film shooting as 9th house is also of a long-distance journey and the sign of Leo represents cinemas. Such people also move to foreign countries for sports and fun & entertainment.
They may even get their education from a foreign country. People involved in the film crew such as photographers and cameraman (or cinematographer) are generally seen from this placement. Also, people who travel a lot for photography are also seen from this placement of Rahu and Mars. These people often run their blog or youtube channel to publish whatever they brought related to photography from their travel. People who are in theatrical performance are also seen from this placement and often such people have their youtube channel to promote their talent as 9th house is also the house of publishing even if it is digital publishing.
Also, you might have seen people who entertain the public on the train and earn their livelihood. These people may also have this kind of placement.
9) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 8th house in the sign of Cancer then this is the best placement for cooks. Female Sagittarius Ascendant people usually have this kind of placement as they cook a lot. But surgical doctors are most commonly seen from this placement as Cancer is a sign of nurturing and 8th house is the house of surgeries and operations. Mental illness doctors such as psychologists and also psychiatrists are often seen from this placement.
Here Mars may also be debilitated if it is placed in the sign of Cancer at a particular degree where Mars is considered debilitated. When Mars is debilitated you generally cannot have your own home or own office or own property as Mars is the significator of land and property. In that case, either you live on rent or you live on the streets. That is the reason many people who run tea stalls or food stalls on the side of the roads usually have this kind of placement of Rahu and Mars and usually, they don't have their own shop or they pay rent.
But debilitated Mars may also make a person immoral in some way whether in sex or drug abuse or even a drunkard. This placement is often not considered good as 8th house is a Dusthana house and any planet in 8th house often creates problems in life.
10) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 7th house in the sign of Gemini then this placement is often found in the people who are in the customer care (whether online or offline) and all the time you will find them busy in marketing and advertising their business products or services as 7th house is the house of one-to-one interaction or dealing with the public or customers. But with this placement a lot will depend on the position of Mercury, lord of the 7th house where Mars is placed, what exactly the native will be doing.
For example, if Mercury is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Leo the native could use his skills of hands (as Gemini represents > skills of hands) in sports where skills of hands are required such as badminton, basketball, cricket, tennis, squash, etc. or you could also be involved in film or video editing as Leo represents films and videos. If Mercury is placed in the 8th house in the sign of Cancer you may use your hands in doing surgery or cooking.
If Mercury is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Sagittarius you could be a travel agent or a priest. You could be a teacher if Mercury is placed in the 11th house in the sign of Libra. You could use your hands for driving or running machines (manufacturing) if Mercury is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 2nd house. Consider Rahu in 5th house and Mars in 7th house in all the cases of Mercury I mentioned above.
11) If Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house but if Mars, lord of 5th house, is placed in the 6th house in the sign of Taurus then this is the best placement to have to get a lot of gains in life. I have already written about it in the article > When can Rahu give a lot of wealth. This placement can make you a lot of wealth in your life. You can make a lot of wealth from speculative business such as from stock markets or by providing a gambling-related service or even from sports betting or from sports and fitness. You could also make a lot of wealth from hotel or restaurant business with this placement.
Plz note: If you liked or disliked this article please send me an email that you liked or disliked it so that I can improve.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani)