What if Virgo sign falls on the 5th house? (Vedic Astrology)
1) Virgo is a sign of difficulties and obstacles and 5th house is the house of knowledge and education and so the native could face a lot of difficulties in getting knowledge and education. If Saturn is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo this difficulty will increase as Saturn is a planet of physical work and the 5th house is not of physical work but it is about acquiring knowledge through the brain. If Mercury is placed in the 5th house then it does really well in the 5th house as Mercury is our brain and we need the brain to acquire and grasp the knowledge and not physical action.
2) Virgo is also a sign of arguments and often we love to do arguments with our teachers in order to clear our concepts related to any subject. Now if Saturn is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house then the native will be restricted to do such arguments and he could also be afraid of doing arguments or asking questions to his/her teacher. This is because Saturn is a restrictive planet and so it restricts the ability to argue and defend your opinion.
3) Virgo is a sign of health care and 5th house is the house of fun and entertainment and so a Taurus ascendant native could play the role of a doctor or a nurse or a politician while doing some stage performance (theatre or cinema) especially if Jupiter or Mars is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house. This is because stage performance is nothing but fun and entertainment.
4) 5th house represents higher authorities and celebrities such as people at higher posts in the government (such PM, CM, MLAs, etc) and film actors and actresses and now if the sign of Virgo falls on the 5th house then there is a lot of discussions (as Virgo is a sign of discussion) regarding such higher authorities such as the government and film industry and so people involved in giving news related to the government and film industry are often Taurus ascendants provided their Rahu is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo and lord of 5th house, Mercury, is placed in the sign of Leo in the 4th house.
5) Virgo is also a sign of criticizing and so Taurus ascendant natives may criticize the government and higher authorities a lot especially if Saturn is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo.
6) 5th house is also the house of sports and Virgo is a sign of fights and competitions and so a Taurus ascendant native could also be involved in sports competitions especially if Rahu is placed in the 5th house along with Mars and if 5th lord, Mercury, is placed in the 6th house of competitions along with ascendant lord Venus. But Saturn and Sun should also be well placed.
7) Virgo is also a sign of debt and so the native could also get into debt due to his/her child's education (as 5th house represents children) especially if Rahu is placed in the 6th house and if 6th lord, Venus, is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo (debilitated Venus) and pada of A6 falls on the 2nd house. If you don't know about padas then contact me through this site to learn all the real secrets of Vedic Astrology. The native may also fail in exams if 6th lord, Venus, is placed in the 5th house provided pada of A8 or UL is also falling on the 5th house of education. 6th house is the house of difficulties and problems and when 6th lord is placed in the 5th house it shows difficulties related to education or higher authorities as 5th house also represents higher authorities.
8) 5th house is also name and fame and Virgo is a sign of health care and so such natives often want to get name and fame in the field of health care. They want to be in the limelight when it comes to helping the needy people (such as poor people as Virgo is a sign of poverty) or pets. Often such people donate a lot of their money in getting name and fame in helping the needy people. They feel proud when some people say this native donated a lot of money to feed the poor cows or other pets or even poor people.
9) Since Virgo is a sign of difficulties and when this sign falls on the 5th house the native may face a lot of difficulties in getting name and fame in the job or service especially if Saturn is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house. This is because 5th house is also the house of name and fame in the job or service and Virgo is also a sign of Job or service (Seva).
10) 5th house also represents the children of the native of the chart and Virgo is a sign of difficulties and injuries and so if Mars is placed in the sign of Virgo then the kids of the native may face a lot of injuries in their life especially during the dasha of Mars and the injury could even become more severe especially if Saturn or Rahu are also aspecting the 5th house or placed in the 5th house.
11) If Mars and Mercury both are placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo then love marriage is also possible as whenever the 5th lord and the 7th lord conjunct in 5th house then love marriage is possible provided the Navamsa chart also confirms that. But the love cannot be converted into marriage if some malefic like Saturn is placed in the 5th house or if a planet is debilitated in the 5th house in the Navamsa chart.
12) If 4th lord Sun is placed in the sign of Virgo then such people may also be involved in film editing or video editing and they may also work in a film crew.
13) When Ketu is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo then the native becomes very spiritual and never indulges in criticism and arguments. Such natives are often not interested in studies and even if they study they are more interested in subjects related to religion and spirituality such as occult science and paranormal. But yes they do a lot of arguments when it comes to these subjects such as occult science and spirituality.
14) If Rahu and Venus are placed in the 5th house in the sign of Virgo then the native will be obsessed about love and romance. Also, in love and romance, such natives criticize their parter a lot and if it is a girl she would be too much argumentative and will demand or expect a lot from his partner.
15) If Saturn and Rahu are placed in the 5th house then some old person may be damaging the reputation of the native at the workplace and he/she may be very harsh to that old person. That old person may be his Guru or teacher or boss as Saturn rules the 9th house of Gurus and teachers for a Taurus ascendant. Also, Saturn is an old planet and so it represents old people.
16) If Saturn and Mercury are placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house then you may work hard in some writing or typing work in the field of education (as 5th house is education) as Saturn represents physical work and Mercury is writing and communication and you may also communicate by typing on computer keyboards or even typewriter. But this is more so possible if Sun (default ruler of 5th house) is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 2nd house as Gemini is a sign of writing and communicating. Also, you should check what sign is falling on the 5th house in the Navamsa chart and also D-10 career chart and that will give more idea.
17) If Jupiter is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house then the native could be a health care advisor and may acquire a lot of knowledge related to subjects like science such as biology as biology is the main subject related to health care. The native could also be a science teacher with this placement. Irrespective of the sign, Jupiter in the 5th house does very well as it is placed in a house which is ruled by Sun in the default zodiac and Sun and Jupiter are best friends. The native could also be a Guru or teacher with this placement.
18) When the sign of Virgo falls on the 5th house it also means arguments in the fun and entertainment world which is often the case when there are a lot of arguments in a movie or theatre performance. So actors and actresses or stage performers are often found as Taurus ascendants.
19) If Saturn is placed in the 5th house then for a Taurus ascendant Saturn rules the 10th house of profession and so there could be a lot of ups and downs in the job or profession (post or position) as 5th house is 8th from the 10th house of profession and anything 8th is transformation or change or ups and downs.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.