Sign of Aries on the 5th house. What does it mean? (Vedic Astrology)
Go Back to all Aries sign Articles
It could mean a lot of things when the sign of Aries falls on the 5th house for a Sagittarius Ascendant and here are some of them.
1) For Sagittarius Ascendant natives the sign of Aries falls on their 5th house and these people really become very aggressive and ready to fight when somehow their reputation goes bad due to the sign of Aries falling on their 5th house. This is because whichever house the sign of Aries falls the native becomes very aggressive there and since the 5th house represents reputation in a job or name and fame, in general, so they become aggressive and cannot tolerate their bad reputation.
2) If Sun is placed in the 12th house in the sign of Scorpio then such natives may face a lot of insults (or bad reputation) in their life and because of this, they may even get into fights with other people because of the sign of Aries falling on the 5th house of image and reputation. Do not ever insult or try to damage the reputation of a Sagittarius ascendant native otherwise they will come after you very quickly.
3) These people become very angry (as the sign of Aries shows anger) when they lose their post in a job or lose the election and then try all the tricks to get their position back. This is more so if Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house as Rahu in the sign of Aries makes a person aggressive to an extreme and then they play all the dirty tricks to get back their position. Rahu is known for playing all the dirty tricks as Rahu is more of a chameleon.
Navjoth Singh Sidhu, former Indian cricketer, who is a Sagittarius ascendant, played all the dirty tricks through Kapil Sharma to get his chair back from Archana Puran Singh in "The Kapil Sharma Show" but he could not succeed due to his Venus being debilitated. When Venus is debilitated you often lose the battle with a woman or get insulted because of a woman or a girl.
4) Also, the 5th house is the house of Leisure activities and sports is one of them and sports has a lot to do with the sign of Aries and so such natives are very much interested in sports unless Mars is debilitated (Mars in Cancer) in the birth chart. In general, Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius ascendants are good for sports as these are fire signs and you need fire or energy in sports.
So Sagittarius ascendant natives often get limelight through sports and physical activities such as fitness and Gym. 5th house is the house of the limelight and when the sign of Aries falls on the 5th house it means limelight through something that has to do with the sign of Aries or Mars such as sportsman, policeman, cook, military man, engineer, doctor, builder, firefighter, etc.
5) If Venus is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house and if it is the birth chart of a male native then his wife could be a doctor or police or cook or sportswoman as Venus represents spouse in a male's chart. Or if DK (Darakarka) is placed in the sign of Aries then also the spouse could be in professions as I mentioned above as DK also represents spouse. If you want to learn advanced astrology then you can contact me through this site and I am providing all the real secrets of Vedic Astrology.
6) If a planet like Saturn is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Aries then it gets debilitated here but if Saturn is retrograding then it cannot be considered debilitated in the sign of Aries. However, a debilitated Saturn in the 5th house may give a lot of troubles in life when it comes to education and acquiring knowledge as the 5th house represents education and acquiring knowledge. Also, with this placement of debilitated Saturn the native may suffer injuries (during dasha of Saturn) while playing sports especially if Mars, lord of Aries, is also debilitated in the sign of Cancer in the 8th house.
7) Saturn, in general, is not considered good in the 5th house as Saturn has nothing to do with education and knowledge as it is a planet of physical work and 5th house, on the other hand, is a house of acquiring knowledge and education as it is ruled by Sun in the default zodiac. So both 5th house and Saturn has opposite energies and that is the reason Saturn creates the problem in the 5th house when it comes to acquiring knowledge and education. Saturn more or less restrict the education in the 5th house but still, Jupiter rules the ascendant for a Sagittarius ascendant and so they have that inbuilt knowledge of religion, law and rules and regulations in them.
8) When Saturn is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house then the native could also be very harsh with his children (or family in general) as Saturn rules the 2nd house of the family for a Sagittarius ascendant. He may even give a nice beating to any of the family members during the dasha of Saturn and anterdasha of Mars or vice versa. So this is what a debilitated Saturn can do and that is the reason it is not considered good and it may also give a bad reputation to the native as the 5th house is reputation and image and Saturn is a restrictive planet and so it restricts that.
Saturn and Sun are enemies. Since 2nd house also represents speech the native could also abuse a lot (bad mouth) due to debilitated Saturn. They mostly abuse people in government and politics and their boss but may also abuse their family members. But this is more so possible if pada of A2 falls on the 5th house. If you want to learn about padas then contact me through this site for advanced astrology tutorials.
9) Since Saturn also controls the 3rd house of travel for a Sagittarius Ascendant native and if 3rd lord, Saturn, is debilitated in the 5th house then the native could also suffer from an accident in travel especially if Moon or Mercury are placed in the sign of Pisces in the 4th house. This is because Pisces is a sign where your mind gets lost when Moon is placed in the sign of Pisces which is not good while driving but Jupiter, ruler of Pisces, also should be debilitated (Jupiter in Capricorn) for the mind to get lost in the sign of Pisces.
Also, when Mercury is debilitated and Jupiter is also debilitated you cannot be good with your driving skills as Mercury represents our hands and shoulders and we drive with our hands. Aries is an impulsive sign. Suppose a sportsman is driving a sportscar very fast in order to compete but if his Saturn is debilitated in the 5th house then this fast driving may crash his sportscar as Saturn tries to restrict the impulsiveness in the sign of Aries.
Now if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Aries in the 5th house then it will support the impulsiveness and the sportsman will actually win the competition and that is the major difference. Jupiter is Aries is extremely good for sports competitions unless Mars is debilitated.
10) 5th house is the house of top positions as Sun is the king and the 5th house is ruled by Sun in the default zodiac. Since Sun represents top positions and when the sign of Aries falls on the 5th house it means acquiring a top position in sports competitions as Aries is a sign of energy and willpower which is needed in sports. It could be any sports whether athletics or football or cricket and all are played to win and take the top position. So sportsmen are most commonly seen as Sagittarius ascendant. Virak Kohli and Navjot Singh Siddhu are good examples of that and they both are Sagittarius ascendant.
11) I saw the birth chart of a Sagittarius ascendant native and his Rahu and Mars were placed in the 5th house and he was a cook by profession. It didn't make any sense to me how he was a cook with Mars and Rahu in the 5th house as the 5th house has nothing to do with cooking. But then I saw his ascendant lord, Jupiter, was placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 2nd house and 2nd house of course is very much related to food.
Whichever house the ascendant lord is placed you should make that house as ascendant and then look at the chart for finding the profession. In that case the chart will become of a Capricorn ascendant and that way Rahu and Mars will fall in the 4th house and having Mars in the 4th house makes sense for someone to do the cooking and serving food as 4th house is also the house of nurturing. This is a great trick I have given you, use it and apply it and it will be very much useful.
Ascendant lord tells the purpose of life and whichever house the ascendant lord is placed that becomes the purpose of life and then we should make that house as ascendant in order to predict the profession.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).