What if Sun is in Aries in 4th house? (Vedic Astrology)
For a Capricorn ascendant, Sun rules the 8th house and 8th house is not considered a good house as the dasha of 8th house lord often brings major transformation in life. If 8th lord, Sun, is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Aries then these are the possible things that could happen.
1) During the dasha of Sun the native may change his home especially if he/she is living in a rental home as here 8th lord of major change in life is placed in the 4th house of home and so it could bring major change when it comes to land, property, or home as 4th house represents home. Even the native may even lose or gain property during the dasha of Sun depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart. This is more so possible if Mars is also placed in the 4th house or somehow aspecting the 4th house. If Saturn is also placed in the 4th house then there could be new construction of home or shop as Saturn represents construction and 4th house represents shelters of all kinds.
2) If Sun and Saturn are both conjuncting in the 4th house in the sign of Aries then the native could also meet with an accident or suffer some sort of injury during the dasha of Sun and anterdasha of Saturn or vice versa. This is because Saturn is considered debilitated in the sign of Aries in the 4th house for a Capricorn ascendant native and when ascendant lord and 8th lord conjunct each other then there is a risk to the physical body and here the risk is more as the ascendant lord is debilitated.
The ascendant represents the physical self and since 8th house or 8th lord has to do with risk and emergency so it becomes a risk to the physical body. The native needs to be careful especially if Rahu is transiting the 4th house during the dasha of Sun. But the native is more so engaged in traveling when the 3rd lord, Jupiter, is also placed in the sign of Aries in the 4th house as Jupiter is a planet that gives a lot of travel or sports activities during its dasha especially if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Aries in the 4th house as Jupiter is controlling the 3rd house of travel for a Capricorn ascendant.
3) If Sun is in Aries in the 4th house along with Ketu then you may sell your home during the dasha of 8th lord, Sun, while if Rahu is placed in the sign of Aries along with Sun in the 4th house then you may actually buy a new home as > Ketu is all about letting things go < and Rahu tries to acquire everything. Even if Rahu or Ketu is not actually placed in the 4th house but if this is happening in transit such as Ketu or Rahu transiting 4th house then also it is possible. But this is more so possible if Rahu or Ketu is placed in the 4th house and also transiting the 4th house at the same time. I said this because whichever house 8th lord is placed it brings a change in that house for things related to that house.
4) Sun rules the 8th house for a Capricorn ascendant and 8th house is also > sudden ups and downs < and Sun also has to do with Leisure activities such as sports and even stunts so when Sun is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Aries the native could also be involved in sports or he could be a stuntman as stunts involve sudden ups and downs. This is more so possible if the 3rd and 12th house lord, Jupiter, is also placed in the 4th house as Jupiter in Aries is a major placement for stunts and sports and also travel depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart. If Mars is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 6th house then certainly sports career is possible as 6th house is the house of competitions.
5) If Sun is in Aries in the 4th house but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the 1st house then the native could be someone who works on machines such as engineers or he could even be a vehicle driver as the vehicle is also a machine represented by the sign of Capricorn or Saturn as vehicles are made of iron and steel and Saturn (or Capricorn) also represents iron and steel. Even a computer is a machine and so the native could also be a computer hardware engineer with this placement as 8th house is also the house of going to the roots and in engineering, you go to the roots.
6) Sun also represents the personality of the native and so the personality becomes very dynamic and authoritative (as Sun is the authority and Aries is willpower) as Sun is considered exalted in the sign of Aries. People will listen to such a person and will not ignore him/her. But if Rahu is also placed along with Sun in the 4th house then the native could also be quite dominating to others and will never listen to others. Rahu is an amplifier and so Rahu amplifies the quality of the planet it sits with. Sun gives kingly qualities and when Rahu conjunct Sun the native may behave as if he is the king of kings (overly controlling to others) but this is not always so but if there is a malefic aspect of planets like Saturn on Sun then it becomes so.
7) The personality of someone like a police officer at a higher post can also be dynamic and authoritative and so he can also have this placement of Sun in Aries in 4th house and Mars, ruler of Aries, being placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 11th house. Also, people like detectives, crime investigators, investigative journalists may also have this same placement of Sun. When Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 11th house it really does investigation in the public or public places as 11th house represents the masses or the public and also the public places and even large organizations while the sign of Scorpio is about research and investigation or going to the roots of something.
8) If 8th lord, Sun, is placed in the 4th house for a Capricorn ascendant but if Mars, lord of Aries, is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 5th house then such native could work as a digital designer in the field of IT (information technology) as Taurus is a sign of creativity and it could even be digital creativity as the sign of Taurus also represents websites, apps, and software. If instead Mars is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 3rd house then people involved in athletics and sports can also be seen from this placement.
9) 8th house, however, also represents things like occult science such as astrology and since 4th house is nurturing and so the native could also nurture people with the knowledge of occult science or even magic or paranormal with this placement during the dasha of Sun. People like surgical doctors can also be seen from this placement as 8th house is also surgery and 4th house is nurturing patients.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you need consultation contact me through this site.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.