What if Jupiter is in 2nd house for Virgo Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Go back to Jupiter in different houses for Virgo native
Jupiter will fall in the sign of Libra when placed in the 2nd house for Virgo ascendant natives. Here the 4th and 7th lord, Jupiter, is placed in the 2nd house. There are different possibilities for this placement and here are some of them. But, remember, these are just the possibilities as nothing can be predicted precisely unless the placement of other planets in the birth chart are also known.
1) This placement can make the native very creative and artistic especially if Venus is also placed in the 2nd house along with Jupiter especially in the Nakshatra of Chitra as Chitra is ruled by the Deity Vishwakarma who is the architect of this Universe.
But Sun and the ascendant lord, Mercury, must also be well placed such as in the sign of Taurus in the 9th house (or if Rahu is placed in the 7th house in the sign of Pisces) for more of an artistic or designing career.
If Rahu is placed in the sign of Pisces and if the lord of Pisces, Jupiter, is placed in the sign of Libra along with Venus then this a very powerful placement for an artistic career but Mercury and Sun should also be well placed such as the 1st house or the 9th house.
But Saturn and Moon must also be well placed. Usually, Saturn is placed either in the sign of Cancer, or the sign of Leo, or the sign of Pisces for an artistic career. Moon is usually found in the sign of Leo or Cancer or Pisces or Taurus for the designing or artistic career.
2) If Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 4th house then if the 4th lord Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house in the sign of Libra then people who are into resolving disputes such as Lawyers or marriage counselors or diplomats or police officers or even bureaucrats, etc are generally seen from this placement.
Libra is really a very strong sign of diplomacy. But all other planets must also be well placed for this to happen. For example, Mercury must be placed in the 2nd house along with Jupiter and Sun must be placed in the 1st house in the sign of Virgo. Venus could also be placed either in the 5th house in the sign of Capricorn or in the 4th house in the sign of Sagittarius.
Now you may ask how a native could be a Lawyer when Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house as 2nd house has nothing to do with Law? This is because the 2nd house is 6th from the 9th house of law and anything 6th is dispute and so 2nd house also represents disputes related to law, rules, and regulations. But Jupiter must be placed in Visakha Nakshatra for this placement as Visakha is ruled by Jupiter and it is more about diplomacy while Chitra is for creativity. So the Nakshatras can make a whole lot of difference.
3) Jupiter is a planet of religion and peace as Jupiter rules the sign of Pisces and Pisces is a sign of peace and Libra is a sign of diplomacy so religious and spiritual diplomats are mostly seen from this placement. Foreign policy diplomats can also be seen from this placement.
4) People involved in providing cross-cultural negotiation training can also be seen from this placement. Negotiation is a process of bargaining between two or more people or parties who intend to reach a common understanding, resolve points of differences or to avoid conflicts and aim to have mutual benefits for both parties.
5) For a Virgo ascendant, Jupiter also rules the 4th house of land, property, and home and so real estate brokers and real estate lawyers can also be seen from this placement especially if Saturn, Sun, and Mercury are placed in the 4th house.
6) If Saturn is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 5th house and then if Jupiter is placed in the 2nd house for Virgo ascendant then such placement is often seen in the birth chart of people who are engaged resolving workplace conflicts or team conflicts. This is more so possible if 11th lord, Moon, is also placed in the 2nd house along with Jupiter.
7) If Saturn and Mercury are placed in the 6th house in the sign of Aquarius and then if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Libra in the 2nd house then people engaged in resolving network problems are usually seen from this placement as Aquarius is a sign that represents large networks (such as computer networks) and 6th house is the house of problems and Libra is a sign of resolving something.
8) People involved in image resolution in digital photography can also be seen from this placement. This is more so possible when Saturn is placed in the sign of Leo in the 12th house.
9) With this placement, you may also write articles based on financial resolutions during the dasha of Jupiter as Libra is a sign of resolution and Jupiter represents the finances.
10) If 12th lord, Sun, is also placed in the sign of Libra in the 2nd house along with Jupiter then such native may be involved in resolving international trade disputes and issues.
11) Also, there are people who are working for telecom companies and resolving internet connectivity issues and such people may also have this kind of placement especially if 2nd lord Venus is placed in the 6th house in the sign of Aquarius as Aquarius is a sign that represents connectivity.
12) People involved in liberal democracy and green liberalism for environmental protection can also be seen from this placement.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.