What if Mars is in 2nd house for Cancer Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
For a Cancer Ascendant, Mars rules the 10th house and the 5th house and will fall in the sign of Leo when placed in the 2nd house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) Mars is a natural malefic and a malefic in the 2nd house is not good for family life and it may give a lot of turbulence in the family life. The native may have to fight for wealth, property, and other financial assets with the family members.
The native becomes very much possessive of wealth and if this is the chart of a woman she would fight a lot with her husband for money. This is because Mars has a possessive nature and Mars is not collective or social like Saturn. Mars needs everything for himself/herself. There could also be fights with other family members with this placement of > Mars in the 2nd house as Mars has a soldier mentality.
2) With this placement the native's 1st kid will try to take over the wealth of the native as Mars rules the 5th house of > 1st kid in the life of the native. In early life, the native himself will try to take over the family's wealth or assets and then his/her 1st child will try to take over his/her wealth. So pending karma will come to haunt.
But this is not always so as it will also depend a lot on the position of the 2nd lord Sun in the birth chart. If Sun is debilitated in the 4th house then there will certainly be a fight with the father regarding wealth (or property & home) and with this placement, the father's health could also suffer as Mars is malefic and Leo is a sign that represents the father.
3) With this placement of Mars in the 2nd house in the sign of Leo the native could speculate in the stock markets and gambling and this is going to bring a lot of ups and downs in the family's wealth as Mars is a planet of speculation as Mars rules the sign of Scorpio which is a very risky sign (risk-taking sign) and it also rules the 5th house of speculation and it is also placed in the sign of Leo which is also a sign of speculation. So with this placement, the native may also take a lot of risks in his/her business or in the stock markets or commodity markets depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart.
4) Mars is an aggressive planet and it doesn't have patience like Saturn and so with this placement, the native may take his food in a quick or impulsive manner and that may result in a bad stomach but this is more so if the planet like Saturn is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Scorpio along with Moon. Moon in Scorpio may give obsession with food especially if Mars is placed in the 2nd house of food as Scorpio is a sign of obsession and bad habits.
5th house represents our stomach and so 5th house lord should be well placed for the stomach to do well with the digestion. Saturn is considered very bad for digestion when placed in the 5th house but this is not always so and other astrological tools should also confirm > that the planet Saturn is not good for digestion.
If you want to learn the advanced astrological tools contact me via the contact me link above. For example, if Saturn is placed in the sign of Leo in the Navamsa chart then it cannot be good for digestion and this will give confirmation as the Navamsa chart tells how our internal body structure is working.
5) Mars when placed in the 2nd house can also make the native a spendthrift as Mars is a quick and impulsive planet and it doesn't want to save money like Saturn.
6) A lot of gains is also possible from stock market investment or any other type of investment if Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 11th house in the sign of Taurus especially if the 11th house lord Venus is also placed along with Mars in the 2nd house.
2nd lord in 11th house and 11th lord in 2nd house is always a great placement to get a lot of gains in life through investments and it could be any type of investment whether the stock market investment or property investment or anything else depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart.
But Mars in the 2nd house is more about trading and not investment but the gain will still come with this placement. Instead, if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 8th house along with UL (Upapada Lagna) then losses are likely as the 8th house is a dusthana house. If you don't know about UL and other astrological tools plz join the advanced course I am offering. Reach me by clicking on the contact me link above and I will reveal to you all the real secrets of Vedic Astrology.
7) If Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 7th house in the sign of Capricorn then the native may trade in coal, oil, petroleum, iron, steel, commodities, etc especially if the 7th lord Saturn is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Libra as Libra is a sign of trade and the sign of Capricorn or Saturn represents oil, petroleum, iron, steel, etc. But with Sun in the 7th house, the father of the native could interfere in the married life of the native.
8) If Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Scorpio then the name and fame of your business could get spoil and you may lose money in marketing or due to the spoiling of your products as Scorpio is a sign of spoiling. If you have food or clothing or any other brand it could get hit with > 2nd lord Sun in Scorpio in the 5th house.
Scorpio is not a good sign for Sun as it can damage the reputation of your business brand or the reputation of your father as Sun also represents the father in Vedic Astrology. Loss of wealth is also very much likely if UL is placed in the 5th house as Scorpio is also a sign of sink (Doobana). If Rahu is also placed along with Mars in the 2nd house then the native may get obsessed about gambling in the stock market as Rahu is known for one's obsession in life.
9) If Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 12th house in the sign of Gemini then the native could promote his finance or food business through the media such as the TV or the internet. People making youtube channels and websites for the marketing of their financial or food business are generally seen from this placement. People giving stock market and financial news over the internet or any other media can also be seen from this placement. Gemini is really the sign that represents the media. Digital and online marketers and advertisers are most commonly seen from this placement.
10) If Mars is placed in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Sun is placed in the 10th house in the sign of Aries then sportsmen and athletes are most commonly seen from this placement as sports are also fun and the sign of Leo is also about fun and Aries is also a sign of energy and willpower which is needed in sports.
Plz note: I don't reveal all the secrets of Vedic Astrology in free articles. If you are interested in learning advanced astrology and consultation then click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
Plz contact me through this site if you want to learn the real secrets of vedic astrology.