What if Mars is in 6th house for Gemini Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
For a Gemini Ascendant, Mars rules the 6th house and the 11th house and it will fall in the sign of Scorpio when placed in the 6th house. Here the 6th lord is placed in the 6th house which is quite good to protect that house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) In general, this placement cannot be considered that good as with this placement during a certain point in life it may give some sexual disease such as piles or hemorrhoid (Bawaseer) and this disease could be severe if somehow Rahu is also aspecting Mars in the 6th house and if there is no aspect of Jupiter on the 6th house. This is because the 6th house is the house of diseases, obstacles, and problems and Scorpio is a sign that represents our private parts.
But sometimes the 6th house falls under the dead zone and then also it may cause serious sexual disease, though Rahu may not be aspecting the 6th house. If you don't know about the dead zone and several other astrological tools then contact me via the "contact me" link above to join the advanced astrological course. People like sex-disease doctors or surgical doctors can also be seen from this placement provided other planets in the birth chart are also supportive of that. This is because Scorpio is also a sign of surgeries and the 6th house is the house of diseases.
2) This placement, however, could also give low-quality jobs such as people cleaning toilets and bathrooms are quite often seen from this placement especially if Saturn and Mars both are placed in the 6th house. This is because the 6th house is also the house of cleaning and Scorpio is a sign that represents the bathroom and toilets as the excretion is represented by the sign of Scorpio.
When you take the food you take it from your mouth which is represented by the sign of Taurus and the sign of Scorpio is a sign that is just opposite to the sign of Taurus and so it represents our excretion system in the body and so it also relates to bathrooms and toilets as we need to go to the bathroom for excretion. So 8th house also represents the bathrooms and toilets as 8th house and the sign of Scorpio are just the same thing.
3) In the olden days, women who used to help the pregnant girl to deliver the child were most commonly seen from this placement of Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 6th house, and nowadays these could be Gynecologists who are doctors for the operational delivery of a child. So people like Gynecologists can also be seen from this placement provided other planets in the birth chart are also supportive of that.
6th house is the house of difficulties and delivery of a child from the mother's womb is a great difficulty and so it is seen from the 6th house especially when the sign of Scorpio falls on the 6th house as Scorpio is a sign that represents the mother's womb as Scorpio is a sign of going to the roots.
4) People engaged in environmental cleaning jobs are also quite often seen from this placement such as the street cleaners (garbage cleaners) and people involved in recycling. Scorpio is actually a sign of chemicals and so people working with the chemicals as their daily routine may also be seen from this placement. There are different kinds of chemicals used in different industries such as the adhesive and the sealants industry and also the paint industry and so people working in these industries may also be seen from this placement.
5) Also, there are people who are working with chemicals like pesticides and insecticides in the field of agriculture, and such people can also be seen from this placement as Scorpio is also a sign that represents these fertilizers. Whatever product is used to kill animals or insects or fungus are represented by the sign of Scorpio and people working to produce such products or working with them are generally seen from this placement of > Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 6th house < as Scorpio is also a sign of killing and certain chemicals even kill animals, plants, and insects.
6) Also, you might have seen people washing clothes with chemicals such as soap and also dyeing the clothes or the fabrics and such people can also be seen from this placement such as people working in a laundry or even some clothing or textile or dyeing factory. In general, people working with any kind of chemical are generally seen with Mars in Scorpio in the 6th house.
7) Also, there are people who are working in the petrochemicals, agrochemicals or food chemicals industry, and such people can also be seen from this placement. This is more so possible if Jupiter is also placed in the 6th house along with Mars. Scorpio is actually a very risky sign and chemicals are also very risky and so chemicals are represented by the sign of Scorpio. Also, there are people working in the disinfectant and tobacco industries and they can also be seen from this placement of Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 6th house.
8) Also, there are people who are working with polymers, additives, pigments, dyes, surfactants, sealants, industrial resigns, insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, rubber melting, iron, and steel melting, paints, etc and all these people can also be seen from this placement.
Plz note: I don't reveal all the secrets of Vedic Astrology in free articles. If you are interested in learning advanced astrology and consultation then click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
Plz contact me through this site if you want to learn the real secrets of vedic astrology.