What if Mars is in 10th house for Aquarius Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
This article is also valid for > 3rd lord in 10th house and 10th lord in 10th house for Aquarius ascendant.
For an Aquarius ascendant, Mars rules the 3rd house and the 10th house and it will fall in the sign of Scorpio when placed in the 10th house. Here the 10th lord is placed in the 10th house itself and so it will protect that house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) This is really the placement for industrial workers as the 10th house is the house of manufacturing industries as the 10th house is originally ruled by Saturn and Saturn represents all the machinery and tools made of iron and steel. In large industries, people work with machines only and they are usually engineers and so different kinds of engineers and industrial workers are most commonly seen from this placement.
2) People working in the coal, petroleum, iron, and steel industries are most commonly seen from this placement especially if the ascendant lord Saturn is placed in the 12th house in the sign of Capricorn or in the 10th house along with Mars. Crude oil is obtained beneath the earth and anything obtained after digging the earth is seen by the sign of Scorpio as Scorpio is a sign of going to the roots or digging. Now all the engineers working in the processing of converting the crude oil into different types of fuels such as kerosene oil, petrol, diesel, gas, etc are generally seen from this placement of > Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house.
3) Also, there are people working in the mining industry as mining engineers and they can also be seen from this placement but again ascendant lord Saturn must either be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 12th house or the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house otherwise it may not be so. For mining, Saturn and Mars are most important as Saturn represents coal and Mars is the energy and effort to dig deep to find all the minerals and then transforming them into usable products such as marble, gold, silver, diamond, stones, gemstones, etc. Scorpio is a sign of transformation and so Mars in Scorpio is important for transformation.
4) You can watch this youtube video and you can see BhagyaShree, an Indian film actress, has done the song on a mining site and if you see her birth chart her Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house as she is an Aquarius ascendant. Though she is not a mining engineer still somehow she got connected with it during a film shooting.
Salman Khan, the Indian film actor, is actually doing the mining on a hill in the movie scene (watch the youtube video above) and if you look at his birth chart his Venus is placed in the 10th house as he is an Aries ascendant and 10th house represents all the machine work such as mining and Venus is acting. So the 10th house is quite connected to all the manufacturing, construction, and machine work as the 10th house is ruled by Saturn in the default zodiac.
5) If the ascendant lord, Saturn, and Mars both are placed in the 10th house in the sign of Scorpio then people in a type of work where there is melting involved, such as welding, can also be seen from this placement.
So people working in the metal, mining, and automobile industry where there is a lot of welding involved can also be seen from this placement. When you melt something you always do it to transform the melted product into something else and transformation as you know is represented by the sign of Scorpio so it makes perfect sense.
6) Mars in Scorpio in the 6th house gives a lower kind of job while Mars in Scorpio in the 10th house gives you a professional job after you attain a certain degree through your higher education. That is the reason when planets are placed in the 6th house you do private jobs while you do professional jobs in recognized organizations when planets are placed in the 10th house as 10th house is also the house of your professional status or degree.
That is also the reason when the 10th lord is placed in the 6th house of difficulties you often cannot achieve your degree and then you are forced to do business or just lower-level jobs in private firms where there is no security of your job. But this is not always so but mostly it is so.
7) When the 10th lord is placed in the 10th house itself then this is a great placement to have where your job or professional status is quite secure as a planet placed in its own sign and own house protects the significance of that house. Also, Mars is considered exalted in the 10th house and since Mars represents the Muladhara Chakra it shows your Muladhara Chakra is very strong and you are a highly dignified person and you don't lose your morality.
But if Mars is in a dead zone then it may not be so and you may even lose your job. Dead zone and other astrological tools are part of advanced astrology and if you want to learn advanced astrology then click on the "contact me" link above.
8) If the ascendant lord, Saturn, is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 6th house and then if Mars and 4th lord Venus are placed in the 10th house in the sign of Scorpio then people extracting juice from various fruits and vegetables can also be seen from this placement.
So here a planet is placed in the 6th house so the native will most likely do private business as said before and there are many Aquarius ascendant people who are offering juice on the street corners or on the streets such as sugarcane juice extractors.
Extraction is seen by the sign of Scorpio as it is also transformation. When you extract salt from seawater then that is also an extraction seen by the sign of Scorpio. If you need sugarcane juice (juice is Venus) then you need to squeeze the sugarcane and Scorpio is a sign of squeezing. Venus in Scorpio means extracting juice from fruits and vegetables as Venus and Moon represent fruits and vegetables. Moon is the liquid inside the fruits and vegetables.
9) If Saturn is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Aquarius and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house then people involved in computer network engineering can be seen from this placement as Aquarius is a sign of networking and Mars in Scorpio means going to the roots of networks and that is what engineering is.
10) If Saturn is placed in the 2nd house in the sign of Pisces and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house then people working in the field of IT (information technology) may also be seen from this placement as Pisces is a virtual sign or digital sign and everything over the computer and internet is digital. Any kind of virtual profession is seen by the sign of Pisces. Also, the 10th house is the house of automation and so all kinds of automation such as software, apps, automatic web applications, etc are seen from the 10th house. So IT profession is extremely likely when Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house.
11) If Saturn is placed in the 3rd house in the sign of Aries (debilitated Saturn) and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house then people like construction vehicle drivers can be seen from this placement as these vehicles are used for digging something or transforming something such as digging the earth and when you dig the sign of Scorpio gets activated and Saturn represents vehicles and Aries is a sign of movement as Aries is energy and so it makes vehicles move.
12) People like chemical engineers can also be seen from this placement as Scorpio is a sign that represents chemical reactions as it is a very risky sign.
Plz note: I don't reveal all the secrets of Vedic Astrology in free articles. If you are interested in learning advanced astrology and consultation then click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
Plz contact me through this site if you want to learn the real secrets of vedic astrology.