If you need free astrology consultation then contact me by clicking on the contact me link above
What if Mars is in 9th house for Pisces Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
For a Pisces Ascendant, Mars rules the 9th house and the 2nd house and it will fall in the sign of Scorpio when placed in the 9th house. We should also look at where Jupiter is placed in the birth chart, as Jupiter is the default ruler of the 9th house in the natural zodiac, for knowing the results of Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) There are still people who live in isolated places such as jungles, mountains, and caves and they are generally Pisces ascendants as they are isolated from the real world and Pisces is also a sign of isolation. Then how such people get their food? You will often find them getting their food by hunting animals and getting their meat from them.
And that is the major reason the sign of Scorpio falls on their 9th house as the 9th house represents the jungles, plants, animals, crops, trees, farmhouses, etc and Scorpio is a sign of killing. So when the sign of Scorpio falls on the 9th house and Mars is also placed there it could also mean killing animals to make a living.
Also, if you see the sign of Aries falls on the 2nd house > of getting your food and money < and Aries is a very aggressive sign and aggression is needed in killing and here the 2nd lord, Mars, is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house and Scorpio is a sign of killing or hunting. Also, the 9th house is the house of exploration and when you hunt in the jungle then that is also a kind of exploration or expedition.
I am not saying everyone will become a hunter by this placement of Mars but this is also a possibility depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart but you should know there are still people who hunt in jungles or so-called forests to get meat and skin of animals to produce different kinds of luxury items.
If Saturn is placed in the sign of Aries in the 2nd house and then if Mars is placed in the 9th house in the sign of Scorpio then certainly people like hunters, chefs, and butchers can be seen from this placement. But Jupiter must be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 11th house as Capricorn represents all the iron made tools (such as knife, sword, gun, etc)we use for killing animals and Jupiter represents the strength and wisdom within us. If Venus is also placed in the 9th house along with Mars then this profession is more confirmed as Venus originally rules the 2nd house of > our getting food.
2) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio but if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 10th house then such natives may also work in the chemicals, petrochemicals, fertilizers (such as insecticides and pesticides), or agriculture industry as a chemical engineer or a food engineer or even an environmental engineer and biotechnology engineer.
Scorpio is a very risky sign and all so people dealing with all kinds of hazardous chemicals in the field of agriculture can be seen from this placement especially if Saturn is also placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 10th house or in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house. But again a lot will depend on the other positions of Saturn in the birth chart so look for that as the profession could change entirely by different placements of Saturn. This is just to give you an idea.
3) If Jupiter and Saturn are placed in the sign of Gemini in the 4th house and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house then people working in railways as an engineer can also be seen from this placement as when you work with things like welding and electricity to make railway parts and railway engines (even metro rails) then welding and electricity are very risky and all risks are represented by the sign of Scorpio. Also, Gemini is a sign that represents all paths of travel such as rails, roads, bridges, tunnels, etc and so people like civil engineers or people working on construction sites can also be seen from this placement.
4) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house but if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 3rd house then such natives may work in the food and beverage industries such as honey, pickles, fruits, vegetables, tea, coffee, lime, coak, dry fruits, etc. They may even be food processing engineers depending on the location of Saturn in the birth chart. Factory workers in the food and beverage industries can also be seen from this placement depending on the location of Saturn in the birth chart.
5) If Jupiter is placed in the sign of Aries in the 2nd house and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house then people involved in jumping sports or athletics can be seen from this placement as Aries is a very energetic sign and Scorpio is a sign of jump and 9th house is the house of exploration and 9th is also the higher self of the 5th house of sports as 9th house is > 5th from 5th house (Bhavat Bhavam concept in Vedic Astrology). But this is also a placement for people working in the fuel (engines) industry such as the automobile industry as Aries is a sign that represents the internal and external combustion engines. But Saturn must be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 11th house for this profession.
6) With Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house you may do a lot of research on nature and the environment including plants, animals, trees, crops, fertilizers, forests, expeditions, jungles, mining, and minerals, etc as Scorpio is also a sign of research and investigation. You may also work in a scientific laboratory with this placement.
7) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house but if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 5th house then such people may work in the poultry farms and dairy farms as the sign of Cancer represent the milk and milk products (such as paneer, ghee, etc). Scorpio is actually a sign of extracting something (transformation) and when you extract milk from a cow or extract eggs from a hen then these can be seen from the placement of > Mars in Scorpio. But again this is mostly a placement for people working in the food and beverage industries. But things could change entirely depending on the location of Saturn and other planets in the birth chart.
8) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house but if Jupiter is placed in the sign of Leo in the 6th house then people working in the solar power and sunlight industries are generally seen from this placement such as solar panels, lighting and heating systems, tanning, health care lighting systems and products, solar water sterilizers, heat agricultural dryers, solar fridges, solar irrigation pumps, solar cookers, solar lamps, heaters, etc. This is because Leo is a sign of light and heat.
9) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house but if the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 1st house then IT (information technology) professionals such as computer engineers and information security specialists and hackers can be seen from this placement.
10) If Mars is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 9th house but if the 10th lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 7th house then health care technicians and people working in the field of medicine manufacturing are generally seen from this placement.
Plz note: I don't reveal all the secrets of Vedic Astrology in free articles. If you are interested in learning advanced astrology and consultation then click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
How Mars or Aries makes money to Pisces Ascendant?
What is the life of a Pisces Ascendant all about?
How Pisces makes money to Aquarius ascendant?
Birth Chart of a person running a tea stall
How your Venus can be affected by relationships before marriage?
Aries and Scorpio - strong relationship which most people don't know
Why Mars in Scorpio brings a lot of transformation in your life?
How planets will behave when placed in the 4th house?
How planets behave when placed in the 10th house?
How Scorpio and Venus correlated most people don't realize?
Death of father seen through Vedic Astrology
What is the transformation quality of Scorpio sign in Vedic Astrology?
How to differentiate Leo and Capricorn in prediction?
Do you know dasa in Vedic Astrology itself tells you what to do in life?
What is the difference between 4th house and 2nd house in Vedic Astrology?
What is the difference between Virgo and Pisces sign?
What if 1st lord is in 2nd house for Pisces Ascendant?
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you need free consultation contact me through this site. If you want to learn advanced astrology then you can do that by going through videos on my youtube channel. I have explained through various example charts how to use the advanced astrological tools for accurate predictions.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.