What if Saturn is in 5th house for Leo Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
For a Leo ascendant, Saturn rules the 6th house and the 7th house and it will fall in the sign of Sagittarius when placed in the 5th house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) This placement is usually not considered good for the stomach as the 5th house represents our stomach and Saturn is a restrictive planet and it is placed in a house of its enemy Sun as Sun originally rules the 5th house in the natural zodiac. In the later part of the native's life (say above 40) there could be stomach related problems and during the dasa or anterdasa of Saturn the native may feel it more.
Since, for a woman or girl, her child is stored in the stomach so again Saturn is not good for the pregnant woman and could be dangerous for the child or could give restriction to childbirth especially if the 5th house falls under the dead zone.
If you don't know about the dead zone and other astrological tools then join my advanced astrology course by clicking on the "contact me" link above. But this is not always so that a woman will be restricted to give childbirth with this placement and other astrological tools should confirm this.
The sign of Sagittarius represents our Void area (Bhavsagar Chakra) which surrounds the Nabhi and so it considered as the part of the stomach area and the 10 Gurus who incarnated on this earth (as AdiGuru Datatrya) reside on the Void in the human subtle system.
When we do some bad karma related to religion or law or go to false gurus then planet like Saturn may fall in this sign to give troubles in this life related to stomach or may give restriction to kids. Anything we do that is against Dharma (law of nature) can spoil our Nabhi Chakra (Void) and then Saturn gives trouble by being in the sign of Sagittarius.
If Saturn and Mars both are placed or giving aspect to the 5th house then also a lot of problems are likely related to stomach or to your kids (especially your 1st child as 5th house represents only 1st child). If Rahu or Ketu is also aspecting the sign of Sagittarius on the 5th house along with Saturn and Mars then that is even more dangerous. If Jupiter is also aspecting the 5th house then things won't be that bad as Jupiter's aspect is beneficial.
2) Some women may even go for abortion when Saturn is placed in the 5th house in the sign of Sagittarius as they try to restrict the childbirth due to some reason as Saturn is a restrictive planet as said before. For example, sometimes when you get pregnant before marriage then that is the only option > abortion.
When you do false practices like tantra and black magic then you are doing something that is against Dharma (law of nature < Sagittarius) and that again gives trouble and your Saturn could fall in the sign of Sagittarius in the next birth.
When Saturn is retrograding in the 5th house then certainly there is some past life pending karma associated with that Saturn and it may even make you suffer during the dasa or anterdasa of Saturn. In a man's chart, his spouse could face problems related to kids as Saturn rules the 7th house of a spouse through the sign of Aquarius for a Leo ascendant.
3) Now Sagittarius is also a sign that represents forests, animals, plants, trees, crops, etc and 5th house is the house of recreational activities and hunting is also a recreational activity and in olden days kings (Leo ascendant) used to go to the jungle for hunting and they used to have their Saturn placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house as Saturn represents tools used for hunting such as bow and arrow (or even a gun) as those are made of iron and anything made of iron is represented by Saturn. So people engaged in hunting may also have this placement especially if planets like Jupiter, Rahu, Mars, Sun, and Venus are also either placed in the 5th house along with Saturn or giving aspect to the 5th house.
But nowadays not many people go for hunting but still many people go for jungle expeditions to kill animals. For Scorpio ascendant people the sign of Sagittarius falls on their 2nd house of wealth, food, and personal assets and so they hunt (with Saturn in 2nd house) to obtain skin, teeth, wool, and meat from the animals to make luxury items and also for food while for a Leo ascendant this is just a recreational activity. This should make you better understand the difference between the 2nd house and the 5th house.
4) Cooking is also a recreational activity and represented by the 5th house as fire is involved in cooking and Sun represents fire and heat and Sun is the default ruler of the 5th house. Now when Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house it could also mean cutting vegetables and fruits (Sagittarius represents fruits and vegetables) with tools like a knife (knife is Saturn) and so with this placement cooks and chefs can also be seen but planets like Moon, Venus, and Jupiter must also be placed in the 5th house or give aspect to the 5th house. But Jupiter must be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 6th house.
5) Gardening is also a recreational activity and so gardeners and farmers can also be seen from this placement of > Saturn in the 5th house for a Leo ascendant as farmers and gardeners make use of iron made tools like ax and sickle (represented by Saturn) to cut trees and grow plants. But other planets in the birth chart should also support for this profession to exactly happen. Leo ascendant often wants to become farmers as they are Sun and Sun is the giver of light and heat without which growing of plants and crops is not possible. Also, their mind (or emotions) is in isolation as the sign of Cancer falls on their 12th house of isolation.
6) People like vehicle drivers (even sports vehicles) can also be seen from this placement of > Saturn in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house < as Saturn is a planet that represents a vehicle as vehicles are made of iron and steel and Sagittarius is a sign of long-distance journeys but this is more so possible if Jupiter, lord of Sagittarius, is placed in the sign of Aries in the 9th house of long-distance journeys but Mars, lord of 9th house, must be placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 6th house. Jupiter in Aries makes you move as Aries is energy and energy moves.
7) If Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house but if the 5th lord, Jupiter, is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 4th house then these Leo ascendant natives may work with tins of oil and storage of petroleum products such as diesel, LPG, kerosene, chemicals, fertilizers, working with recycling machines, etc but this is more so possible if the 4th lord Mars is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house. If Moon is in Pisces in the 8th house then they could also work in the field of sea exploration as Pisces is a sign that represents the sea and Sagittarius is a sign of exploring. When you go to the sea who explore to find oil.
8) If Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house but if the 5th lord, Jupiter, is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 10th house and if the 10th lord Venus is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 6th house then people involved in sports that are played using some equipment such as hockey, rackets, bat, etc are generally seen from this placement as all these tools are made of wood or steel or iron which are represented by Saturn.
Sagittarius is also a sign of sports as it is the higher self of Leo (5th from 5th). Also, Sagittarius is a sign that represents our thighs and in many running sports, we use our thighs a lot. When you are playing hockey then all 3 signs Leo, Sagittarius, and Aries are active and Saturn will be the hockey stick. When you run you cover a long distance and Sagittarius is a sign of long-distance. If Jupiter is in Aries then also sportsmen can be seen.
9) All the furniture is also made of wood and Saturn represents wood when Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius as the sign of Sagittarius represents trees and wood is obtained from trees. So with this placement of Saturn in 5th house furniture makers can also be seen depending on the location of other planets in the birth chart.
10) People with Saturn in the sign of Sagittarius could be very strict with the law as Sagittarius is also a sign of law and Saturn is a strict planet.
11) If Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 5th house but if the 5th lord, Jupiter, is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 12th house then people working in the textile industry and food industry or clothing industry can be seen from this placement. If Jupiter is placed in the sign of Gemini then people working in the tourist or travel industry can be seen from this placement as Gemini is a sign of travel and Sagittarius is also a sign that represents old temples, old monuments, old buildings, etc
There is an unlimited number of possibilities with this placement and it is not possible to predict unless the position of all the planets in the birth chart is known.
12) If planets like Rahu and Mars are placed in the 7th house and then if 7th lord Saturn is placed in the 5th house then the problem is married life is certainly possible as malefics in the 7th house is not considered good as Rahu in 7th house could give multiple relationships especially if 7th lord is placed in the 5th house of love and romance. But this is more so possible if Venus is placed in the 11th house in the sign of Gemini (Mrigshira Nakshatra).
Plz note: I don't reveal all the secrets of Vedic Astrology in free articles. If you are interested in learning advanced astrology and consultation then click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.