If you need free astrology consultation then contact me by clicking on the contact me link above
What if Mars is in 4th house for Taurus Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
This article is also valid for > 12th lord in 4th house and 7th lord in 4th house for Taurus Ascendant.
Mars will fall in the sign of Leo when placed in the 4th house for a Taurus ascendant. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) Mars in the 4th house (irrespective of the sign in the 4th house), in general, is not considered good as here Mars is at its weakest as 4th house is the house of Moon in the default zodiac, and Mars gets debilitated in the sign of Moon, Cancer. Whichever house Mars gets exalted then the opposite to that house Mars becomes the weakest. Mars is considered exalted in the 10th house and so it becomes weakest in the 4th house as the 4th house is just opposite to the 10th house.
Weaker in the sense that the willpower, enthusiasm, and energy in the person is less when Mars is placed in the 4th house than in the 10th house. Such people mostly you will find them doing business or some private job as 4th house is a very soft house of comforts and nurturing (giving knowledge and information such as teaching and counseling) while the 10th house is a house of Saturn representing machines and so with Mars in 10th house, you will find these people going into engineering and technical field such as IT (information technology) and computers as a computer is also a machine or they may go into law and police.
Discretion is good when Mars is in the 10th house and so these people are able to complete engineering as Mars rules the Muladhara Chakra and this chakra is controlled by Shri Ganesha and Shri Ganesha is the deity known for giving wisdom or discretion. When Mars is weak then discretion is poor and then it becomes difficult to complete the higher education and then you need to do business as business is quite easy to do than engineering (or becoming a police officer or an IAS officer which is more so possible with Mars in the 10th house). But this is not always so and there are certain exceptions too depending on how well the other planets are placed in the birth chart.
2) For a Taurus ascendant the sign of Leo falls on the 4th house and Leo is a sign of increasing the name and fame (promotion) so people who are into the marketing of different kinds of businesses are generally seen from this placement and what kind of business you will promote will depend on the location of the 4th lord Sun in the birth chart.
For example, if Sun, Saturn, and Mercury are placed in the sign of Aries in the 12th house then such native could also play musical instruments as Leo is a sign of fun and entertainment also and the 4th house is the house of expressing your emotions and that here is done by playing musical instruments. So, with this placement of Mars, these natives may be doing the business of playing music at weddings or in stage performances.
Saturn in Aries is really good for playing musical instruments such as drums especially when Mars is placed in the sign of Leo which is a sign of fun and fun is the major thing in music. Saturn represents all things made of iron, steel, and wood and so Saturn also represents musical instruments.
3) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 1st house then such natives may also do the marketing of clothes, food, and beverage, fashion items, beauty products, luxury and decoration items, etc especially when the 1st lord Venus is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 2nd house as Gemini is a sign of marketing and writing and Venus is a planet that represents all the luxury goods and finished products related to food and clothing. Also, Leo is a sign of increasing name and fame which is nothing but promotion or marketing.
If Venus is placed in the 12th house in the sign of Aries then such people may also play sports and may also play musical instruments. Venus in Aries is really good for playing musical instruments especially when the lord of Aries, Mars, is placed in the sign of Leo in the 4th house as Leo is a sign of recreational activities such as music, dance, and even sports and Venus is also a planet of sensual pleasures. This is more so possible if the Moon is placed in the sign of Taurus in the 1st house as then the mind is always into acquiring sensual pleasures as Moon is mind and Mercury is the brain.
4) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Virgo in the 5th house then a teacher of the subject of commerce or accounting may be seen from this placement as Virgo is a sign that represents the subject of commerce, mathematics, and accountancy as Virgo is a sign of calculations. But this could also be the placement for actors and actresses as Virgo is a sign of arguments and Sun is fun which means arguments in the fun which is nothing but the dialogues in the role play.
People who are into the marketing of health care products such as the retailers in medical stores can also be seen from this placement as Virgo is also a sign of health care and 5th house is the house of name and fame or promotion. People who do a lot of arguments and speak in media about politics and government may also have this placement as Sun also represents the government and Virgo is a sign of arguments. Sportsmen and athletes can also be seen from this same placement provided other planets in the birth chart are also supportive as Virgo is also a sign of competitions and fights.
5) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Libra in the 6th house then this is a difficult placement as this may get you into a fight or dispute with someone as here Sun is debilitated and that also in the 6th house which is the house of difficulties, problems, fights, and arguments.
Since Libra is a sign of one to one interaction so this may even be the placement for a boxer or a wrestler as there is one to one interaction and fight in these sports. Mars is a planet of aggression and so it also makes sense with respect to that. This could also be the placement for police officers and terrorists and sportsmen. But this is a very risky placement and may get into injuries. With this placement, you may also get into disputes related to property matter as the 4th house is also the house of land and property for the native of the chart.
6) There are many risky sports or stunts where you play with the fire and people doing such fire stunts may also have this placement of > Mars in the sign of Leo in the 4th house and their 4th lord, Sun, will be found in the 7th house in the sign of Scorpio as Scorpio is a sign of risks and emergency and Sun represents the fire. All kinds of risky sports and stunts done during the film shooting can also be seen from this placement. But this placement is not good for married as then it will create a lot of envy and hatred in relationships as Scorpio is also a sign of envy and hatred.
But Scorpio is also a sign that represents the chemical industry and so people working in the chemical industry may also have this placement. Surgical doctors may also have this placement as Scorpio is also a sign of surgeries as Scorpio is a sign of going to the roots. People like firefighters may also have this placement as Sun is fire and Scorpio is a sign of emergency and during fire somewhere there is a lot of emergencies.
People like detectives and journalists who go to the roots of something such as a criminal case may also have this placement as Scorpio is a sign of going to the roots. In general, people who are into research and investigation can be seen from this placement as Scorpio is also a sign of research and investigation.
7) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 8th house then with this placement you may go for exploration such as going to jungles or forests to explore the wildlife or going for expeditions such as climbing some mountain or hill and achieving certain landmark or it could also be a cruise or hunting or sports (including athletics) or pilgrimage or even sea exploration. This is because Sagittarius is a sign of exploration. People working in the travel, tourism, transportation, and logistics industries usually have this kind of placement as the sign of Sagittarius represents these industries and Sun is a planet of recreational activities. If you have this placement you will make a lot of foreign trips in your life.
8) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 9th house then industrial or factory workers in the field of coal, oil, petrol, diesel, fuel, iron, steel, metals, etc are generally seen from this placement. For example, many people do welding work, and the fire is involved in welding and Sun represents the fire and so people doing this work in the above-mentioned industries can be seen from this placement.
People working with coal engines or fire engines or fuel engines may also have this placement as fire is involved when fuel is burned. People working with the lighting and heating systems such as electricians and electronics repairers may also have this placement as Sun is a planet of heat and light and Capricorn is a sign that represents machines and it is also a sign of automation and so people working in the automation industry or working with industrial machines related to light and heat (such as boilers and furnaces) may also have this placement. Also, lawyers, teachers, bankers, and police officers can also be seen from this placement as Capricorn is also a sign of authority and power and the 9th house is the house of law.
9) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 10th house then this is a good placement for employee management as Aquarius is a sign that represents the employees especially when this sign falls on the 10th house of work. Natives with this placement could also be an army leader or a police officer or someone who manages a group of people after acquiring a leadership position.
People who are in recruitment may also have this placement. Also, there are people who are distributing knowledge and information about government and politics to the masses such as the teachers or YouTubers and such people can also be seen from this placement as Aquarius is also a sign of distribution and Sun is knowledge of government and politics. You could also work in the film industry with this placement as a director or an actor with this placement as Aquarius is a sign that represents the technology related to film making as Sun is placed in the sign of Aquarius and Sun is a planet of limelight and filming.
10) If Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Leo but if the 4th lord Sun and Mercury are placed in the sign of Pisces in the 11th house then people who are into health and healing and spirituality and martial arts and sports may have this placement as the sign of Pisces represents herbal healing or spiritual healing. Just search > "99 spiritual business ideas" in Google and there you can see all the professions in the 1st result related to spiritual healing that are valid for this placement.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site. I do not reveal all the secrets in free articles.
You may also be interested in
Can afflicted Mars give prostate glands problems?
Sign of Taurus - the real secrets
What if Mars is in 8th house in Sagittarius for Taurus ascendant?
What if Mars is in Cancer in 4th house for Aries Ascendant?
What if the sign of Taurus falls on the 5th house?
What is the meaning of Leo sign on the 6th house?
What is the meaning of Leo sign on the 7th house?
What is the meaning of Leo sign on the 2nd house?
How Mars or Aries makes money to Pisces Ascendant?
What if Saturn and Mars are aspecting the same house in transit?
What Venus or sign of Taurus represents in Vedic Astrology?
How Scorpio and Venus correlated most people don't realize?
Why Libra sign falls on 6th house for Taurus Ascendant?
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you need free consultation contact me through this site. If you want to learn advanced astrology then you can do that by going through videos on my youtube channel. I have explained through various example charts how to use the advanced astrological tools for accurate predictions.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.