What if Ketu is in 4th house for Virgo Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Ketu will fall in the sign of Sagittarius when placed in the 4th house for a Virgo ascendant. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) This placement could make the native change their home or office a lot as Ketu is a planet of change or transformation as Ketu is the natural significator of the 8th house of transformation and 4th house is the house of shelters whether it is home or office or any other shop. The change is more likely if the native is running the dasa or anterdasa of Ketu and if Rahu in transit is aspecting the 4th house or transiting the 4th house itself.
As an example, many people travel a lot for their business or office work and they move from one city to another and so they need to change their shelter like changing the hotel each time they land on a different city or country. This is what basically it means when the planet like Ketu falls in the 4th house in the sign of Sagittarius. Sagittarius is a sign of long-distance journeys and when you go for long-distance journeys to different cities or countries then you need to change your shelter each time.
2) Some people, in general, travel a lot throughout the day in their own city and they need to change bus or auto-rickshaw or a taxi in order to reach their destination and such natives may also be seen from this placement of Ketu in the 4th house in the sign of Sagittarius. This is because the 4th house is also the house of vehicles as vehicles are also a type of shelter but that is a shelter during a journey but still vehicles are shelters. As said before Ketu is a planet of change and so these natives may need to change their vehicles a lot due to excessive travel throughout the day. If the native is some rich person then he/she may also change his own vehicle a lot such as buying a new vehicle every 3-5 years or shifting to a new home every 3-5 years.
3) You might have seen many people move a lot from one city to another in order to shoot using their film cameras as this is their profession and such people may also have this placement of > Ketu in the 4th house in the sign of Sagittarius as when you move from one city to another city then you need to change your residence and Ketu is a planet of change and 4th house represents a shelter. People like journalists are most commonly seen from this placement as they need to travel a lot in order to reach the spot where some incident has occurred.
4) Also, when Ketu is placed in the 4th house then Rahu is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 10th house and so the native gets obsessed (as Rahu is obsession in Vedic Astrology) about journalism or film shooting as Gemini is a sign that represents the media. You need to change your residence a lot when you are all the time on travel. That is the reason people like travelers and explorers are also seen from this placement as they travel to different cities and countries in order to explore the world. This is really a good placement even for wildlife photographers and people working in the media such as journalists and writers.
5) Since Ketu is the significator of the 8th house which is the house of sudden ups and downs and since Ketu is placed in the sign of Sagittarius which is a sign of long-distance journeys so people like auto-rickshaw drivers, bus drivers, taxi drivers, and bus conductor can also be seen from this placement as they face a lot of ups and downs in travel.
6) Sagittarius is a sign of exploration and it is also a sign that represents plants, animals, trees, etc and 4th house is the house of shelters and now when Ketu is placed in the 4th house then during the dasa or anterdasa of Ketu the native may even visit a zoo to explore the shelters of different animals. This is because Ketu is the mother’s womb and so it is like the storage of a baby for both humans and animals. Ketu is a planet of research and so they may also do the research on the shelters of different types of plants and animals.
Such natives may also visit cow and buffalo shelters to see the extraction of milk from them. They may also collect information regarding such animal shelters and present them in the media with this placement of Ketu in the 4th house as Sagittarius is also a sign of knowledge and information and 4th house is the house of shelters, storage and containers. Gardeners and farmers and people doing research in agriculture & farming may also have this placement.
7) Ketu is actually exalted in the sign of Sagittarius and so in general this is a good placement and a person can certainly be successful in his/her career with this placement provided Ketu doesn’t fall under DZ. DZ is a secret astrological tool that I don’t reveal in free articles and for that, you need to join my advanced astrology course as mentioned on the “contact me” page above.
8) Ketu is a planet of going to the roots of something and when you go the roots of how the planets grow or the animals behave then this is generally you do when you study the subject like biology and so people studying biology or zoology may also have this placement but this is more so possible if the 4th lord Jupiter is also placed in the 4th house along with Ketu. Jungle or forest explorers and wildlife photographers are most commonly seen from this placement. People, with this placement, want to explore the world and want to capture it on their camera.
9) This is also a good placement to travel to foreign countries especially if the 4th lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 4th house or the 9th house and the 8th lord Mars is placed in the 12th house of foreign countries. 8th lord in 12th house is always a good placement for up and down trips to foreign countries as 8th house is the house of ups and downs or change. As mentioned earlier, Ketu in the 4th house makes you change your residence again and again as when you move to foreign countries then the change of residence or dwelling is quite obvious.
10) If Ketu is placed in the 4th house for a Virgo ascendant but if the 4th lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Aries in the 8th house then pilots and flight attendants can also be seen from this placement. This is because Jupiter in Aries makes you move as Jupiter is ether (akash) and Aries is a sign that represents the fuel and fuel energy makes you move in the ether which is nothing but air travel. Ketu is a planet of up and down or change and as a pilot, you do a lot of change in journey or up and down journey. Even if you are not a pilot with this placement still you could do a lot of foreign trips with this placement.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
Plz contact me through this site if you want to learn the real secrets of vedic astrology.