What if Ketu is in 1st house for Scorpio Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
Ketu will fall in the sign of Scorpio when placed in the 1st house for Scorpio Ascendant. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) 1st house or the ascendant tells about the health of the native and when the sign of Scorpio falls on the 1st house then health problems related to Muladhara chakra are quite possible especially if Ketu is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio. This is because Scorpio is a sign that represents our Mooladhara chakra and prostate glands & pelvic plexus are controlled by Muladhara chakra and the function of these organs in our body is excretion and sexual intercourse. Actually, Muladhara chakra is located in the pelvic plexus at the base of the spine.
Now when Ketu is placed in the 1st house and if Ketu falls under DJ then the native could face problems like constipation and inability to do sex (or sexual disorders) or the native could face some surgical operation such as prostate gland surgery. DJ is a short form of an astrological tool that I don’t reveal in free articles and you need to join my advanced astrology tutorials in order to learn this. Click on the > contact me < link above to know more.
But Ketu won’t give any health problems in the 1st house or the ascendant if Ketu doesn’t fall under DJ and if the ascendant lord Mars is well placed in the chart. If Mars is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 9th house then it is debilitated and, in that case, Mooladhara chakra could have problems which could result in problems like constipation and sexual disorders (such as piles) as I mentioned before. If the 7th lord Venus is also placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio and if Venus also falls under DJ then the problem of kidney stone may also arise as the 7th house is the Swadisthana Chakra and this chakra controls our kidneys, liver, and pancreas.
When Ketu is placed in the 1st house then Rahu falls in the 7th house in the sign of Taurus which could get the native obsessed about sexual relationships especially if there is no aspect of Jupiter on the 7th house or on Venus (which is the 7th lord for a Scorpio Ascendant). Rahu in the 7th house could get the native to make multiple sexual relationships with different partners and when you do so then Muladhara chakra catches as this chakra is ruled by the Deity Shri Ganesha and when we do immoral things in life(such as making multiple sexual relationships with different partners) this chakra catches as Shri Ganesha, who resides in our Mooladhara Chakra, in the subtle system, leave his place in the chakra and so the auspiciousness of the chakra is lost and then dead spirits enter Muladhara chakra to even give psychological problems. Doing immoral things is against the principles of Shri Ganesha and when we displease Shri Ganesha we suffer.
That is the reason following chastity in life is important as when we do immoral things in life it makes us suffer from psychological problems. If you are suffering from such a problem then you should get your self-realization and meditate as given here > How cosmic energy can give good health and that will resolve all your problems. Scorpio is actually a very risky sign as it opens the door for hell where all the dead spirits exist and this is more so possible when this sign somehow gets afflicted by doing immoral things in life. And Ketu is also the significator of the 8th house. Ketu co-rules the sign of Scorpio along with Mars and Rahu co-rules the sign of Aquarius along with Saturn.
2) If Ketu is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 1st house but if the 1st house lord Mars is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 2nd house then people who are into exploration can be seen from this placement as Sagittarius is a sign of exploration. Exploration is basically sports. For example, if Jupiter, ruler of Sagittarius (falling on the 2nd house), is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 5th house then such natives can explore the sea through sports such as water skiing, scuba diving, swimming, sailing, surfing, rafting, yachting, etc.
This is because Pisces is a sign that represents the sea and ice and Sagittarius is a sign of exploration and so it becomes sea exploration and also 5th house is the house of recreational activities and Jupiter is placed there. Now, when you engage in such turbulent sports then there is a lot of up and down on your physical body and this is what Ketu does when placed in the ascendant or the 1st house as 1st house represents the physical self.
It brings up and down on the physical body as Ketu is a planet of change or turbulent (up and down) as Ketu is the significator of the 8th house. Also, runners like high jumpers and long-jumpers, and other athletes can also be seen from this placement as when you jump this is also something that is an up and down and Ketu is a planet of up and down. Rahu is like an amplifier and when Rahu gets amplified (by your obsession) then it creates a lot of turbulence in Ketu. But since Sagittarius is also a sign of agriculture and farming so natives with this placement could also be active in agriculture and farming. Also, pilots may also have this placement of Ketu in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio as they also explore the ether (Pisces) while flying.
3) If Ketu is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 1st house but if the 1st house lord Mars is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 3rd house then such natives may change their sexual partners a lot (multiple relationships) but this is more so if Saturn, 3rd lord, is your Darakarka (DK) as DK represents the partner and 3rd house is the house of mating and this is happening because of Ketu being placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio and Ketu is a planet of change and that is what Ketu does in the 1st house for a Scorpio Ascendant.
People who are language translators may also have this placement especially if 3rd lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Sagittarius in the 2nd house and if the 2nd lord Jupiter is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio along with Ketu. So here Ketu does the job of translating as Ketu is a planet of change and in translation also, we change and 3rd house is the house of communication.
When Mars is placed in the 3rd house in the sign of Capricorn then people who are involved in gun shooting sports (or bow and arrow shooting sports) can also be seen from this placement and in this sport also there is risk and turbulence and the bullet needs to be changed and so Ketu placed in the 1st house again makes sense for this kind of sport or similar sport where the skills of hands are required such as a basketball.
People who go hunting may also have this placement as in hunting you kill animals and Ketu or Scorpio is also about killing. But hunting is more so possible if the 3rd lord Saturn is placed in the 1st house along with Ketu. 3rd house is the house of skills of hands and so sports, where skills of hands are required, can be seen from this placement.
4) If Ketu is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 1st house but if the 1st house lord Mars is placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 4th house then people like horse riders may have this placement as horse riding is very much turbulent (involving lots of ups and downs) and Ketu gives turbulence when placed in the 1st house of physical self as Ketu is the natural significator of the 8th house. All kinds of shelters and comforts are seen from the 4th house.
When you ride on a horse or a vehicle then you are getting the comfort and shelter (as you are relaxed (comfort) by sitting in the vehicle or horse) but you are also moving at the same time as Mars in the 4th house makes you move with your horse or vehicle. A vehicle is a shelter in travel and a horse is also a comfort or shelter in travel. So this is what Mars does in the 4th house. Aquarius is a sign of roaming (going here and there) and you roam when you are on a horse or a vehicle. In the olden days, people used to ride on a donkey when Mars was placed in the 4th house.
When you ride on swings in amusement parks then that is also Mars in Aquarius in the 4th house. People doing stunts in the circus or on stage may also have this placement. Ketu makes your body flip when placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio as Ketu is a planet of change. People doing gymnastics and involved in other athletic events may also have this placement as Aquarius is a sign of spinning and rotation. It all depends on where the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the birth chart so look for that.
5) People doing research and investigation may also have their Ketu placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio as Ketu is a planet of going to the roots of something such as crime investigation or doing some research work. This is more so possible if Jupiter is placed in the 1st house along with Ketu. Such people may also go into the field of health care research. Forensic experts may also have this placement as Ketu represents the dead bodies. Ketu represents cremation and so people working for cremation may also have this placement.
6) If the ascendant lord Mars is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 5th house and then if Ketu is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio and if the 5th lord Jupiter is debilitated in the sign of Capricorn in the 3rd house then such natives could also become serial killers as Ketu is also a planet of death and re-birth. But sportsmen can also be seen from this placement. If Saturn, Mars, and Ketu are placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 1st house then people like butchers and murderers could be seen.
Scorpio is a very risky and turbulent ascendant and you need to be careful of natives with this ascendant if the planets in their chart are badly placed such as I mentioned above. Such natives may also have psychic problems and when you have psychic problems you never know what you will do. This is because Scorpio is a psychic sign as it is a sign of all the dead spirits world.
7) When Ketu is placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 1st house then there could be a lot of turbulence on the physical self as Ketu is a turbulent planet and that is the reason people like soldiers, policemen, and terrorists are also seen from this placement.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.