What if Mars is in Aquarius in 4th house? (Vedic Astrology)
Mars will fall in the sign of Aquarius in the 4th house for a Scorpio Ascendant. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) 4th house represents our heart and Mars is energy and so when Mars is placed in the 4th house it gives a lot of agitation in the heart and in order to release this energy from the heart you move a lot or travel a lot as the heart is not stable and it is energized by Mars which is a planet of fuel, energy, and movement.
That is the reason Mars is not considered good in the 4th house as the heart needs to be stable and not agitated as then it will give a lot of anger (and aggression) due to agitation in the heart. Since the 4th house is the house of rest it won’t let you take rest and will make you move. Since the 4th house is the house of home so at home also you will keep doing something such as the kitchen work in order to release this energy from the heart. That is the reason, housewives often have this placement of Mars in the 4th house.
Most of the vehicle drivers you see on the road such as the taxi drivers and truck drivers have this placement and they are on a constant move. When they are driving the vehicle they are at rest (4th house) but still moving (Mars) as their vehicle is moving but they are still at rest (relaxing on the seat of the vehicle).
In the olden days, people running bullock carts and horse-drawn carriages were often seen as Scorpio ascendants and they used to serve the public (and their goods) to travel from one place to another as Aquarius is a sign that represents the public. Also, the 4th house is the house of shelters and comforts and a bullock cart also provides shelter or comfort in travel and Mars when placed in the 4th house makes the vehicle move as Mars is a planet of energy and movement.
People involved in horse racing and horse betting may also have this placement as the horse is also a kind of vehicle or a shelter (or comfort) in travel and Aquarius is a sign of collectivity and roaming and in horse racing, you compete collectively and you also roam in a circular path and circular path is also represented by the sign of Aquarius. So, if the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Aries in the 6th house of competition then from this placement horse racing professions can be seen but the placement of other planets in the birth chart should also support for that.
2) If the ascendant lord Mars is placed in the 4th house in the sign of Aquarius but if the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Pisces in the 5th house then people like runners in athletics and cross-country race can also be seen from this placement as they also move a lot in order to release the energy of the heart and also Pisces represents the feet and 5th house is the house of recreational activities and running and jogging and exercises are also a recreational activity.
Sports runners are in fact most commonly seen from this placement. Even these could be footballers as they also run a lot and they run in a collectivity (team) and Aquarius is also a sign of collectivity or a team or a group. 4th house also represents the mother earth (as Moon is the mother) and footballers and hockey players and other sportsmen run collectively on the mother earth. Good sportsmen are more so possible if Rahu is placed in the 1st house in the sign of Scorpio as Rahu makes you physically very active when placed in the 1st house of the physical self. Rahu in the 1st house is quite common for sportsmen as they become obsessed with themselves and their physical self.
If instead Rahu is placed in the 6th house in the sign of Aries and then if Mars is placed in the sign of Aquarius in the 4th house then this placement could even produce an engineer as the 6th house is the house of some practical work and also Rahu aspects the 10th house of automation when placed in the 6th house.
Aquarius is a sign of spinning or rotation and Mars is energy and this is something like giving an electric current (energy of Mars) to a fan so that the fan rotates and rotating or spinning is nothing but Aquarius and that is the major reason Mars in Aquarius also produces engineers as engineering is all about automation and a fan or a washing machine are nothing but automation for comforts and 4th house is also the house of comforts. Also, in a fan or a washing machine a motor always rotates, and rotating is Aquarius. Looking at the position of Rahu and Ketu is also very important as the prediction can completely change depending on the location of Rahu and Ketu. Automobile engineers can also be seen from this placement.
Some people say their Mars is in Aquarius in the 4th house but still, they never drive any kind of vehicle or they are not an engineer and so the prediction is wrong. The prediction is never wrong when analyzed carefully. The thing is > dasa (planetary period) of that planet should also run for the event related to that planet to happen. Also, just looking at the position of Mars is not enough as other planets also play a big role in predictions. Astrologers can be wrong but astrology is never wrong.
If Rahu is either placed in the 1st house or the 5th house or the 9th house and then if Mars is placed in the 4th house for a Scorpio ascendant then generally sportsmen are seen as these are fire houses. If Rahu is either placed in the 6th house or the 10th house or the 2nd house then usually engineers are seen as these are practical houses of work and automation.
3) Many people provide swing ride services in amusement parks and in malls or even on the road for the kids and adults and they spin the swings or rides and this is also seen from Mars in Aquarius as it is something like putting energy and efforts in spinning or rotating. Aquarius is a sign of spinning or rotating and Mars is a planet of putting energy and effort. So, this also makes sense.
4) The process of drawing out fibers from a mass and twisting them together to form a continuous thread or yarn is called spinning in textiles and so people involved in the textile industry and metal spinning industry may also have this placement of Mars in Aquarius in the 4th house. This is because Aquarius is a sign of spinning. The native may also work in the iron and steel industries as engineers if the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Capricorn in the 3rd house. If Moon and Mars both are placed in the 4th house then clothing, food, and yarn manufacturers can also be seen from this placement as Moon is a planet that represents the clothing and food industries.
5) If Mars is placed in the 4th house but if the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Gemini in the 8th house then people like railway and civil engineers can be seen from this placement. People who develop machines for the printing and publishing industries can also be seen from this placement as Gemini is a sign of printing. The native may work in the food and beverage (or milk) processing industries if the 4th lord Saturn is placed in the sign of Cancer in the 9th house. If Saturn is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 11th house then health care and fitness equipment manufacturers can be seen from this placement.
There are many other astrological secrets that I don't reveal in free articles. You can join my advanced tutorials for more. Click on the "contact me" link above for more details.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.