If you need astrology consultation then contact me by clicking on the contact me link above
What if Mars is in 11th house for Capricorn Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
This article is also valid for > 4th lord in 11th house for Capricorn ascendant.
Mars will fall in the sign of Scorpio when placed in the 11th house for a Capricorn ascendant and Mars also rules the 11th house and the 4th house. There are several possibilities with this placement and here are some of them.
1) People who are doing security checks at different public places such as airports, metro stations, railway stations, malls, cinema theatres, resorts, toll booths, border security, etc are often seen from this placement. This is because Scorpio is a sign of security, secrets, and risks and the 11th house represents the masses or the public and Mars is like a soldier or a police officer or an army leader. Mars in Scorpio often becomes a security office or a security guard. For example, security guards posted at the door of financial institutions like banks, they keep a secretive eye on the public or the bank customers. Even many jewelry retailers keep a security guard.
2) Mars in Scorpio in the 11th house alone cannot tell anything as it will also depend a lot on the placement of Saturn (default ruler of the 11th house) and other planets in the birth chart. But one thing is sure Scorpio is a turbulent sign and also it is a sign of risk and emergency. For example, in sports car racing (or sports bike racing or boat racing) there is a lot of turbulence & emergency and so people who are into sports car racing may also have this placement.
For a Capricorn ascendant, Mars also rules the 4th house of vehicles and shelters. Also, in sports car racing many people compete at the same time or we can say there is a group of people who are competing, and a group or a collectivity is also represented by the 11th house. Also, when Mars is placed in the 11th house it also aspects the 5th house of recreational activities and 6th house of competitions and sports car racing is also a recreational activity and a competition. In general, this is a good placement for all sports which are played in a group such as a football, hockey, basketball, etc.
Also, 11th house is 8th from the 4th house and Mars rules the 4th house and so the 11th house is a turbulent house for the 4th house. That is also the reason, it is the riskiest placement for vehicle accidents as anything 8th is > risk and turbulence. But this is only so if the 4th lord Mars and ascendant are afflicted in the chart and transits are also unfavorable. Many people even do stunts with vehicles, such as a bike or a car, in movies and those people may also have this placement as there are a lot of risks and turbulence involved in stunts and Scorpio is also a sign of turbulence and risk as already mentioned before.
3) The 4th house represents the shelters and when the 4th lord is placed in the sign of Scorpio (in the 11th house) it means a shelter or place where there is risk or turbulence (ups and downs). A casino is a good example of that as Casino is associated with gambling and there is a lot of risk in gambling. So, people who are running casinos or doing gambling may also have this placement. This is more so possible if Mars is Putrakarka (PK) as PK carries the energy of the 5th house of speculation or gambling. People who are into horse race gambling or even horse-riding (or horse-riding training) are most commonly seen from this placement. This is because Aries or Mars is quite related to horses as Mars is associated with speed and motion and Horses are also known for their speed. The Ashwini Nakshatra falling on the sign of Aries is quite associated with the > horses and travel < as horses are also meant for transport & travel.
4) People who are emergency vehicle (such as an ambulance) drivers may also have this placement of > Mars in the sign of Scorpio in the 11th house. This is because Scorpio is also a sign of emergency and also Mars rules the 4th house of vehicles for Capricorn ascendant natives.
5) You might have seen swings in amusement parks and people often ride on them for fun & entertainment and there is a lot of turbulence (ups and downs) in such swings. Scorpio is also a sign of turbulence and so people working with such swings may also have this placement of > Mars in Scorpio in the 11th house. Swings are also nothing but shelters in motion and Mars is a planet of motion and Mars rules the 4th house of shelters for a Capricorn ascendant.
6) People who are into any kind of risk-taking sport or stunts may also have this placement. For example, air force pilots may also have this placement as they practice a lot of jumping from the airplane using a parachute. This is quite a risk-taking and Scorpio is also a sign of risk-taking and motion is involved in parachute jumping or even paragliding and Mars is a planet of motion. When Mars is in the 11th house it gives its 7th aspect to the 5th house which is the house of recreational activities and parachuting and paragliding are also nothing but recreational activities.
7) People who are doing any kind of work related to petrol and diesel may also have this placement. Petrochemical engineers can also be seen from this placement, especially if the planets like Saturn and Moon are also placed in the sign of Scorpio in the 11th house along with Mars. Scorpio is a major sign that represents the chemicals and chemical reactions and the 11th house is the major house of engineering or networking.
8) The 4th lord Mars in the 11th house of gains is really good for getting gains from land & property deals as the 4th house represents the land & property. But D-4 divisional chart, dasa, and transits should also support that. Planets when placed in the 11th house are always good to give some kind of gains as the 11th house is the house of gains and also customers. This placement is also good for speculating in the real estate market as Scorpio is a sign of risk-taking. Since the 11th house is 8th from the 4th house so there is always a possibility for relocation of home or office during the dasa and anterdasa of Mars. If Ketu is placed in the 4th house, then the relocation is more likely. Anything 8th is change or transformation and Scorpio itself is a sign of change or transformation. People who provide home or office relocation services may also have this placement.
9) If Mars is afflicted in the chart this placement could also give sexual diseases. This is because Scorpio is a sign that represents the genitals in our body and healthy genitals are important for healthy sexual life. If you don’t know about genitals search in Google.
10) If Mars is your Gnatikarka (GK) this placement could get you into debt as you may take a home loan. This is because GK carries the energy of the 6th house of debt, diseases, troubles, disputes, etc. If Mars is GK you may also get into property disputes. Injuries are also likely if Mars is GK and placed in the 11th house in the sign of Scorpio.
11) Home network engineers and computer hardware and software engineers may also have this placement.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you need consultation contact me through this site. Click on the contact me link in the top menu.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.