If you need astrology consultation then contact me by clicking on the contact me link above
What if Mercury is in Scorpio in 10th house for an Aquarius Ascendant? (Vedic Astrology)
This article is also valid for > 5th lord in the 10th house for an Aquarius Ascendant.
Mercury will fall in the sign of Scorpio when the 5th lord is placed in the 10th house for an Aquarius ascendant. Several predictions could be made with this placement and here are some of them.
1) This placement is generally seen in the birth chart of people who are into marketing management and brand audit. This is because the 10th house is the house of management and Gemini is a sign of marketing and Mercury rules the sign of Gemini and Mercury is placed in the 10th house.
Also, Scorpio is a sign of research, and investigation and audit is just another word for research and here it is more about market research (brand audit) as Mercury is placed in the sign of Scorpio, and Mercury is a planet of marketing and advertising.
When you examine (do market research) whether the company’s brand value is increasing, decreasing, or stable this is called a brand audit. You can learn more about brand audit from Google search.
A brand audit is also about doing research on whether the company’s margin of profit is improving, or decreasing, and how much it is in comparison to the profit margin of the established competitors. People who are doing BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and MBA would better understand this as this placement is for them.
2) People involved in the transfer of control or transfer of ownership may also have this placement of > Mercury in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house. For example, when you sell or buy a home then ownership of the home is transferred to the buyer, and payment is credited to the seller’s bank account and people doing such transfer jobs may have this placement.
This is because Scorpio is a sign of transfer and the 10th house is the house of control (ownership or authority). So, people like real estate brokers may also have this placement. Mercury is a planet of documents and real estate brokers prepare the documents for the transfer process.
3) Mercury is also a planet that represents the documents, profile, biodata, and resume. So, people who are into recruitment management may also have this placement. People who are working all the time with HR software often have this placement. HR means human resources and HR is quite associated with recruitment or hiring or employee management.
4) People like stock brokers may also have this placement of > Mercury in the sign of Scorpio in the 10th house. This is because stock brokers also transfer stocks or shares from the seller’s account to the buyer’s account to complete the transaction process and Scorpio is also a sign of transfer as I mentioned earlier. So here also ownership or control is getting transferred which is the main theme of the 10th house. The 10th house is the house of authority or control. Similarly, commodity and currency brokers can also be seen from this placement.
5) When you hire new staff or new employees for an organization then the empty post is being replaced by the new employee and Scorpio is also a sign of replacement or change. So, people who are working for the recruitment or hiring in an organization may also have this placement of Mercury in the 10th house for an Aquarius ascendant.
6) People who carry out financial transactions in banks and other financial institutions may also have this placement. In financial transactions, money or some other asset is transferred from one account to another account and Scorpio is also a sign of transfer and so this placement of Mercury in the 10th house also makes perfect sense in the birth chart of people who are working in banks and other financial institutions. A bank manager may also have this placement.
7) People who provide legal services (such as lawyers) may also have this placement. You need legal services in different matters such as change of personal name (officially), suit (recovery of money), trademark registration or change of trademark, cheque bounce complaint, legal notice against you, transfer of property, property disputes, will transfer, change in the name in the identity card, change of brand name, etc. The 10th house is also the house of legal matters as the 10th house has to do with the government laws and higher authorities. People like Chartered accountants may also have this placement.
8) The sign of Scorpio has also to do with renewal and so people who are providing all kinds of renewal services may also have this placement of > Mercury in Scorpio in the 10th house. For example, renewal of all kinds of licenses, renewal of web hosting services, renewal of any kind of yearly or monthly subscription, renewal of anti-virus software, passport renewal, visa renewal, ticket renewal, etc.
9) People who are into market research and stock research may also have this placement. The value or price of a stock will go higher or not in the future is not possible to determine unless you do good research on the demand for the products or goods or services associated with the company whose stock you will be buying for long-term investment. Such people who are providing stock recommendation services or provide market research data for various products or goods or services can also be seen from this placement. The sign of Scorpio is also a sign of research and investigation and mercury is placed in it.
10) The 10th house is also the house of automation and so people involved in the development or use of marketing automation software, accounting software, and hr software (employee management software) in the field of IT (information technology) may also have this placement.
11) People who deal with all kinds of regulatory changes may also have this placement of > Mercury in the 10th house for Aquarius ascendant. This is because Scorpio is a sign of change and the 10th house represents all the government rules and regulations. There are different types of regulatory changes such as a change in government taxes, change in retirement plans, health care reforms, property taxes, etc. People dealing with regulatory risks may also have this placement as the sign of Scorpio is also the sign of risks and the 10th house is the house of regulations.
12) Scorpio is also a sign that represents the chemicals and so people who are working as employees or engineers in different factories where chemicals are used can also be seen from this placement. Chemicals are used in different industries such as agriculture (such as fertilizers), dyes and pigments, limestone, rubber, plastic, pulp & paper, petroleum refining, textiles, apparel, paints, adhesives, etc. This is more so possible if Moon is placed in the sign of Virgo in the 8th house as the 8th house is also the house of transformation or manufacturing.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you need consultation contact me through this site. Click on the contact me link in the top menu.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something here.