How to resolve career problem in just 6 days using a Vedic Astrology Remedy?
Home : Education: You are here
What you need to do is to first check in your Vedic birth chart (horoscope) which Nakshatra your 10th house lord is placed as 10th house is the house of your career. You can make use of this free Jagannath Hora Software to generate your birth chart.
Suppose Taurus sign falls on the 10th house of career in your birth chart. Since Venus rules the sign of Taurus so your 10th house lord will be Venus. Look at which house Venus is placed in the birth chart. House is not much important but simply you can look in the Vedic Astrological Software which Nakshatra Venus is placed in.
The only thing you need to do is to draw the animal, on a piece of paper, associated with that Nakshatra. To find out which Nakshatra is associated with which animal you can give a look at this Nakshatra website or just know as below.
1) Ashwini Nakshatra > A Male Horse
2) Bharani Nakshatra > The Elephant
3) Krittika Nakshatra > Female Sheep
4) Rohini Nakshatra > A Male Serpent
5) Mrigashira Nakshatra > Female Serpent
6) Arudra Nakshatra > Female Dog
7) Punarvasu Nakshatra > Female Cat
8) Pushya Nakshatra > A Goat
9) Aslesha Nakshatra > Male Cat
10) Magha Nakshatra > Male Rat
11) Purva Phalguni > Female Rat
12) Uttara Phalguni > Male Cow (Bull)
13) Hasta Nakshatra > Female Buffalo
14) Chitra Nakshatra > Female Tiger
15) Swati Nakshatra > Male Buffalo
16) Visakha Nakshatra > A Male Tiger
17) Anuradha Nakshatra > A Female Deer or Hare
18) Jyestha Nakshatra > A Male Deer or hare
19) Mula Nakshatra > A Male Dog
20) Purvashadha Nakshatra > A Male Money
21) Uttarashadha Nakshatra > A Male Mongoose (take Mongoose photo here)
22) Shravana Nakshatra > A Female Monkey
23) Dhanishtha Nakshatra > A Female Lion
24) Shatabhisha Nakshatra > A Female Horse
25) Purvabhadrapada Nakshatra > A Male Lion
26) Uttara Bhadrapada Nakshatra > A Female Cow
27) Revati Nakshatra > A Female Elephant
Now once you have drawn your Nakshatra animal you need to color it also as per the planet associated with the 10th house lord. The colors associated with each planet are as below.
Sun > orange
Moon > white
Mercury > green
Jupiter > yellow
Venus > white
Saturn > black or blue
Mars > red
Rahu > brownish color
Ketu > greyish
Rahu and Ketu will not be needed though as they are not the lord of any house. Once you have drawn the animal and also colored it you need to place the piece of paper somewhere > where it is safe such as your professional desk. You can also keep it with your resume which will be sent by you via email while applying for the job.
What will be the result of doing this?
By doing this you may get a job within just 6-10 days if you are jobless. If you are already into a job you may get a promotion if you are looking for it. If you are into business or service your sales may go up and there may be new business opportunities. There will certainly be a career boost with this method. What is the logic behind 6 or 10 days? This is because 6th house is the house of service and 10th house is the house of your authority in the professional world and so both the numbers are associated with the career in Vedic Astrology.
Plz note: this trick of boosting the career was originally recommended by Kapiel Raaj of KRS Channel.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.