A case of death due to bad transits in Vedic Astrology (Prediction)
So the first thing we see here is the location of Sun (representing father) in the 12th house of loss. This is a big thing to notice as 12th house is really a house of loss and the loss could of different types but since Sun represents father so here the loss was of the father.
But we cannot predict that death will occur just because Sun is seated in the 12th house. In transits also there should be malefic aspects from Malefic planets for something bad to happen. In February 2015, Rahu was transiting in the sign of Virgo on his 4th house (as he is Gemini Ascendant) and Saturn was transiting in the sign of Scorpio on his 6th house of diseases and obstacles.
At that time there was an aspect of Rahu (9th aspect) to Sun from the 4th house and also an aspect of Saturn (7th house) to Sun from the 6th house. So there was a double transit of Rahu and Saturn on the 12th house of loss (where Sun was seated) and both Rahu and Saturn are natural Malefics and thus they caused the death. His Venus Mahadasha was also running at that time which is the lord of 12th house for a Gemini Ascendant.
Also, the Antar Dasha of Ketu fuels the fire as Ketu is the significator of death and other 8th house things though the Ketu is seated in the 9th house in the sign of Aquarius and not the 12th house but 9th house represents the father. Also, in Feb 2015 the Jupiter was transiting the sign of cancer on his 2nd house and so there was no any aspect from the positive planet like Jupiter on the 12th house.
Another thing that fueled the fire was the presence of Rahu in the sign of Leo in the 3rd house of the native. Leo is ruled by Sun and Rahu amplifies the sign and its ruler and that also caused the damage. Rahu is natural malefic and it is mostly not good in any sign.
But the Navamsa chart also needs to confirm the death and it did as Sun was placed in the sign of Pisces in the 5th house in the Navamsa Chart and the ruler of Pisces sign "Jupiter" was placed in the 8th house of death. Pisces sign just like the 12th house is a sign of losses.
So death can be predicted but here are the things needed for that.
1) The planet representing the person (such as Sun representing the father) must be seated in the 8th or 12th house.
2) The Mahadasha or Anterdasha of the planet ruling the 8th or 12th house or the planet seated in these houses should be running.
3) There should be a double transit of malefic planets Rahu and Saturn on the 8th or 12th house.
4) In the Navamsa chart, the planet ruling the person (such as Sun ruling the father) should be either in Pisces or Aquarius.
5) Even if the planet representing the person is not in the 12th house or the 8th house but placed in the sign of Aquarius or Pisces in the Navamsa chart and then if there is a double transit of Rahu and Saturn in the birth chart on any house where the planet representing the native is seated it can cause the death. This is my personal experience.
Any planet in the 12th house is mostly bad as then if in transit there is a double transit of Rahu and Saturn on the 12th house it can cause the loss related to that planet. If this planet rules the 5th house there could be a loss in the share market also or loss of children as 5th house represents children and stock markets.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.