Birth chart of a person with a lot of troubles in life: also loneliness (Vedic Astrology).
Home : Vedic Astrology: You are here
Below is the north Indian Vedic birth chart or horoscope of a person with a lot of troubles in life though these troubles are not related to health. Click here to see his birth chart if you are on mobile. Chart on the right is Navamsa.
Here are his planetary positions in the birth chart.
- Lagna > placed in Hasta Nakshatra Pada 1 (Virgo Ascendant)
- Sun (Amk) > placed in Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra Pada 1
- Moon > placed in Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Pada 2
- Mars > placed in Magha Nakshatra Pada 3
- Mercury > placed in Purva Phalguni Nakshatra Pada 2
- Jupiter (R) > placed in Sravana Nakshatra Pada 2
- Venus > placed in Ashlesha Nakshatra Pada 3
- Saturn (AK) > placed in Visakha Nakshatra Pada 3
- Rahu > placed in Bharani Nakshatra Pada 2
- Ketu > placed in Swati Nakshatra Pada 4
Here are some of the facts about this native.
1) He has no younger siblings. This may be due to the fact that his 3rd house lord Mars is placed in the 12th house of losses. The third house represents younger siblings and its lord, Mars, is seated in the 12th house of losses.
2) He has no elder siblings. This may be due to the fact that his 11th house lord, Moon, is again placed in the 12th house of losses. 11th house represents elder siblings and uncles and he doesn't have even uncles.
3) His mother is no more alive and this may be due to the fact that his 11th lord, Moon, is placed in the 12th house of losses as Moon represents the mother in Vedic Astrology. Also, in the Navamsa chart his Rahu is placed in the 6th house of diseases along with Moon which shows there could be a depression in the mind as Moon represents the mind other than the mother in Vedic Astrology.
4) But the reason for all three bad events as mentioned above from 1 to 3 is due to the fact that his Rahu is placed in the 8th house of death and from there Rahu is aspecting all the major planets in the 12th house (5th aspect) and also aspecting the 4th house of mother (9th aspect). Rahu is natural malefic and Jupiter also is debilitated in his birth which is the major planet to save other planets if they are in trouble. Rahu in 8th house is actually very dangerous if there are certain planets sitting in the 12th house > due to the aspect of Rahu in the 12th house. Otherwise, planets in the 12th house don't create much of a problem and may not give losses.
5) His 7th house lord, Jupiter, is placed in the sign of Capricorn (debilitated Jupiter) in the 5th house which caused his break up of his love affair and his lover cheated him. Also, when I am writing he is still unmarried at the age of 35. The 5th house is of love and romance and so his love affair failed due to the debilitated Jupiter.
6) His 12th house lord, Sun, is placed in its own sign and own house and that is protecting his father and his father is still alive as Sun represents the father in Vedic Astrology. A planet sitting in its own house always protects that house. So he is almost alone in life and his father is only his companion but he is also in the old age. The native was very much depressed but still, he is bold as his Moon is placed in a fire sign of Leo. Moon does well in a fire sign.
7) In terms of profession, he is doing a job in a foreign company (multinational) and he is into the marketing and advertising in the bullion market but he is also planning to market and advertise in the real estate industry.
His Ascendant lord, Mercury, is placed in the 12th house and this shows his purpose of life is to work behind the scenes or in a foreign place and that is the reason he is doing a job in a foreign company as 12th house is also the house of foreign places. He is also planning to settle in a foreign country (Hong Kong) and originally he is from India. He feels suffocated when he is in India and so planning to move abroad.
If you see his lord of 6th house of daily routines is going into the 2nd house in the sign of Libra which shows trading as Libra is a sign of trading (buy and sell) and 2nd house is the house of wealth or finances or currencies. His 2nd house lord, Venus, is placed in the 11th house of investment market and this shows doing trading in the investment market which is the bullion market for the native as his major planets are seated in the sign of Leo in the 12th house and the sign of Leo is really a sign of speculative business. Also, his 11th house lord, Moon, is placed in the 12th house which shows his investment market is related to Leo and > gold and silver are represented by Leo (Sun) and Cancer (moon) respectively.
His 10th house lord, Mercury, is placed in the 12th house and 12th house is 3rd from the 10th house of profession and anything 3rd is marketing and advertising and he is actually into the marketing in the bullion market.
Plz note: I am an astrologer from New Delhi, India and if you need horoscope reading services or want to learn the real secrets of Vedic Astrology then plz contact me through this site.
You may also be interested in
Written by: Rajesh Bihani who is the webmaster of this website. Know more about Rajesh Bihani).
If you are a regular reader of this site plz donate something such as $3 (INR 200) or $4 (INR 300) or any other bigger amount. Plz click on the donations link above for payment instructions. Also, if you want to learn to make perfect predictions in astrology then you can join my advanced vedic astrology tutorials as mentioned on the "contact me" link above. Your small donation will help me know how much appreciable my content is.